Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

chamberlain

a ball player so good he needed 3 posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

shaq = rear end in a top hat circus freak that brought us shazam

jordan = overhyped rear end in a top hat who wore a hitlerstache

kobe = regular run of the mill rear end in a top hat who raped a girl also hes named after a steak lol

wilt = bedded an uncountable amount of women, nice guy, most points in a game record holder for several decades

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I guess if we're ranking them based on amount of times they've hosed your mom.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Jordan is a scrub and Barkley when he was with the Suns could and did kick his rear end. As chronicled in Shut up and Jam Gaiden.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Wilt's 61-62 season is just so :captainpop: to look at. And he didn't get the mvp, lol

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
meanwhile Spurs fans are like "but we have only missed the playoffs like once since 1976 :confused:"

the best boring rear end team ever

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Barkley angers the black community, making him alright in my book

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Why isn't anyone talking about Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Chris Anderson (brrrr) or Dirk Nowitzki.

What I'm saying is what about the whites?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

McHale is a legit big man. He's in that video getting schooled by Hakeem in the first 30 seconds.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

Why isn't anyone talking about Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Chris Anderson (brrrr) or Dirk Nowitzki.

What I'm saying is what about the whites?

George Mikan!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
No one was better than anybody. Playing games with bouncing shapes is for toddlers. Get a life. he threw the ball in a hole. I am super impressed. I may even base my identity around it

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Do it ironically posted:

i dont disagree but what i'm trying to say is that the bulls team faced a better quality of competition and when they didn't have their best player they were still one of the best teams, while imo the league right now is weaker, and the quality of talent from curry to the next best to the next best is a big drop

Curry did :mediocre: tonight and they still beat a crazy-good Thunder team on the road. Klay Thompson is the second best shooter in the league, Draymond Green can hold his own and kick people in the junk, and they've got good defensive players to rotate.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

whaley posted:

No one was better than anybody. Playing games with bouncing shapes is for toddlers. Get a life. he threw the ball in a hole. I am super impressed. I may even base my identity around it

I'm super impressed with your wild as hell contrarian posting style! wow!

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
I'd maybe cheer for sports if they were played by two year olds. I guess they kind of are, in a way

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

whaley posted:

I'd maybe cheer for sports if they were played by two year olds

oh snap! :drat:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

No love for daryl Dawkins

Really

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

donkey salami posted:

Really

Nobody brought up Tiny Archibald either. I'm reeling at the omissions.

edit: if you prick Mo Cheeks does he not bleed?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

donkey salami posted:

Really

It's not that people don't like him, it's just that he's nowhere near Shaq, Kobe, and Magic.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Young Shaq was GOAT. Kobe was ok. Jordan was def better than Kobe.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Shaq got owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf1D40jLdyo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

spud posted:

Shaq got owned

Did he?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Where's the proof Wilt was sleeping with literal thousands of women. His personal statements? I've got a Trillby to sell you

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

How many 100 point games did you score wearing it?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

You tell me.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

spud posted:

You tell me.

I'm a Shaq fan so I don't think I can be objective. I also don't care for Euro Tom Green so...

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Wilt even played for the globetrotters

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Nationwide basketball society.

spud fucked around with this message at 07:06 on May 29, 2016

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

holy poo poo those little tiny people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Goodpancakes posted:

Where's the proof Wilt was sleeping with literal thousands of women. His personal statements? I've got a Trillby to sell you

A different woman every night for 27 years.

• Locked thread