Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I got you bro. Commie Ned Flanders is indeed on the ban list.

Eidt: I clicked on it and I honestly don't get why he was banned. Maybe you guys have some other drama going on?

No drama. I'm just losing track of who is down since I'm on phone and can't see leper colony

I keep wanting to think there is some big joke that will be revealed Tuesday about what is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

donkey salami posted:

No drama. I'm just losing track of who is down since I'm on phone and can't see leper colony

I keep wanting to think there is some big joke that will be revealed Tuesday about what is going on

Here you go http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php hth

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the funniest part about space jam is how Jordan gets sucked by a cartoon into a golf hole while he's out golfing with Larry Bird. Larry is apparently perfectly fine that some supernatural being just sucked one of the greatest ballers of all time in into a tiny hole and apparently he just goes home or something.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
right now the forums are in the middle of a space jam scenario. the mods are stealing all the posting powers from our superstars to give them to aliens (dare and his alts). it is time for our michael jordan (caro) to come out of retirement for one last game.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

http://comeonandsl.am/

:pcgaming:

Killswitch
Feb 25, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the funniest part about space jam is how Jordan gets sucked by a cartoon into a golf hole while he's out golfing with Larry Bird. Larry is apparently perfectly fine that some supernatural being just sucked one of the greatest ballers of all time in into a tiny hole and apparently he just goes home or something.

Yea that was some hilarious poo poo. "Welp, just another day at the golf course."

Also a bit of a gently caress-you to Larry that they didn't take him too. Could've atleast been the coach or something.

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Larry Bird is actually fine with people disappearing from his life, ask his unacknowledged kid(s?) about it.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

charles barkley owns, OP chews used diapers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu3vkwP3GHQ

He's like the anti-olijawon. He plays like a man!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

tenspott posted:

He's like the anti-olijawon. He plays like a man!

You're thinking of Juwanna Mann.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

This is loving awesome.

Wank
Apr 26, 2008

JiveHonky posted:

charles barkley owns, OP chews used diapers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu3vkwP3GHQ

This proves OPs point. A game against aliens would be played by international rules. All those carries, double dribbles and travels would be called by Marvin.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

There's a lot of plot holes in Hollywood movies, for whatever reason the directors and writers of the movie couldn't figure out that something couldn't possibly work.

But easily the biggest plot hole in a Hollywood movie belongs to Space Jam.

They have these little minions that decide that in order to win a basketball game they need to steal the talent from actual NBA players. And one of the minions decides to steal the basketball talent of Charles Barkley and that would somehow help them win a basketball game? Charles Barkley didn't have any basketball talent to steal!

gently caress that made me so mad!

Shut up and jam!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I went to school with Barkley's daughter (but not Hoopz) and he used to take her to school sometimes. My mom was friendly acquaintances with his wife Maureen and sometimes they shopped together. That's my Charles Barkley story, thanks for reading

I'm also gonna plug my friend's video he made for a medley of Space Jam mashups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an4_IPffyL0

• Locked thread