Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This thing is useless without definitions of the groups. What the hell is a "gainer?" Apparently they're one of the only groups that like chubs and I want to know what I'm in for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

Applewhite posted:

This thing is useless without definitions of the groups. What the hell is a "gainer?" Apparently they're one of the only groups that like chubs and I want to know what I'm in for.

What's a gainer?
Gainers are guys who like the idea or physical act of growing bigger, fatter and/or rounder. It's a sexual orientation, sorta like being gay. Gainers come in all shapes and sizes and their fantasies, goals and ideal guys vary all the way from the first-15-pounds frat boys to superchub territory. We're a diverse bunch. There is no one way to be a gainer. Some men on this site have put on or are putting on serious amounts of weight. Some are still considering doing so, or waiting for a better time in their lives. Some may never actually gain themselves, but find satisfaction in padding, bloating or inflating. There's no wrong way to be a gainer, so just follow your heart… er… gut.

http://www.grommr.com/Home/FAQ

edit: More interested in straight feeders and feedees? Check out our sister site, Feabie!

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

DiHK posted:

You are a Muscle Bear
The next closest match was Bear.
You are least like a Twink.

saw that coming

im a wolf so technically im supposed to see you coming

all over my slightly above average hairy body. be gentle

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

fakiebeanplant posted:

What's a gainer?
Gainers are guys who like the idea or physical act of growing bigger, fatter and/or rounder. It's a sexual orientation, sorta like being gay. Gainers come in all shapes and sizes and their fantasies, goals and ideal guys vary all the way from the first-15-pounds frat boys to superchub territory. We're a diverse bunch. There is no one way to be a gainer. Some men on this site have put on or are putting on serious amounts of weight. Some are still considering doing so, or waiting for a better time in their lives. Some may never actually gain themselves, but find satisfaction in padding, bloating or inflating. There's no wrong way to be a gainer, so just follow your heart… er… gut.

http://www.grommr.com/Home/FAQ

edit: More interested in straight feeders and feedees? Check out our sister site, Feabie!

Ugh. I'm gonna start working out more.

Also just FYI the machine sorts me into "chub" or "bear" depending on whether I self identify as having "average" or "hairier" level of hair. I consider myself pretty hairy but I wasn't sure I was "bear" level hairy.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Gay Cliques Census posted:

You are a Otter
The next closest match was Wolf.
You are least like a Twink

This is nothing new to me. I once worked with a gay guy who described someone as a "bear". I asked him what it meant and he said I'LL SHOW YOU GRRRR!, basically, that the gay is a lot like highschool cliques only with odd animal names used to describe them.

He told me I was an "otter".

I told him he needed Jesus.

• Locked thread