Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i think i actually have a Steam key of it laying around in my humblebundle account

i suppose the general consensus is that it's a game worth playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
gently caress this i just want to play club penguin instead

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Putty posted:

gently caress this i just want to play club penguin instead
your igloo or mine

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you

Fat Shat Sings posted:

It's nice to have that stupid game referenced without dropsy appearing like some kind of human being genie.

I swear he used to search the forums every day for "dropsy" and "clown" and would just appear in every subforum all over the forums to argue about his stupid game.

i search dropsy every few months

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It would've been a 4/5 if it would just let me beat it.

we fixed dat ios issue

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lol

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

haha thread paid off

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

trap sprung

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
CPUs and videocards was a decision borne of years of being CPU singlethread performance was a decision borne of years of being CPU to further negate the line videocard that point, from a money allocation perspects. I did seriously consider the possibility of being CPU bottlenecked. Some games like GTA, Starcraft, Supreme Commander series and Battlefield are absolute CPU-devouring beasts. The cost of a brand new build, which I haven't done yet but may do.

(I still hold it against blizzard that point,

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Gaspy Conana posted:

i search dropsy every few months

we fixed dat ios issue

Did you fix the horrible asthetic and ugly art?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Did you bring the cum back?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I didn't know that they were actually working on a proper game, so it was kind of a nice surprise to see a poster produce a full product rather than just dissappearing after posting snippets of art and CYOA threads. I liked it more than most indie games that try to faithfully replicate that era of point and click adventures, mostly because of the aesthetic and art style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

8 track betamax posted:

Did you fix the horrible asthetic and ugly art?

who hurt you?

• Locked thread