Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who gonna win
town
scum
serial killer (???)
no one
View Results

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

You are the Golden State Warriors. After a record 73 wins in the regular season, you have your eyes set on your second NBA title. (Unless the Thunder can make some magic, let's go based Westbrook). Unfortunately, the Cleveland Cavaliers aren't your only worry. It appears there are enemies within as well!

This is a C9++ game of Mafia. Newbies are encouraged to play! Shitheads are not encouraged to play.

I am a first-time mod. I will inevitably gently caress up.

General Rules: (Stolen from Podima)
  • Standard Mafia Rules are in effect for this game. Don't be a dick.
  • Twilight posting after the hammer is acceptable, but the thread will be closed when the flip is posted.
  • No replacements will be allowed. please don't sign up if you aren't going to put actual effort into this game.
  • Days will be ~24-36 hours (or more, depending on weekends) and Nights will be ~12-24 hours. Nights will be closed but I'll reopen the thread promptly.
  • Votes will be by majority, and no-lynches are possible.
  • Anti-Lurking Rule: (REWORKED)
    • If you don't make at least 10 posts in a game day, you will be HATED the next game day and require one less vote to lynch.
    • If you are already HATED and do not make at least 10 posts the following game day, you will be DOUBLE-HATED the next game day and require two less votes to lynch.
    • And so forth.
    • Lynching a HATED player will not end the day. They will flip normally.

Player List:
  1. Absurd Revolver
  2. Anomalous Amalgam
  3. Hal Incandenza
  4. Harold Krell
  5. IllegallySober
  6. Li Dawny
  7. Lumpen
  8. Mayor Glowku
  9. Pinterest Mom
  10. Podima
  11. Poison Mushroom
  12. tpink
  13. Your Personal Muse

got some chores tonight fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jun 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Thx for citing your rules theft (this is a signup) and god bless

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Holy poo poo my dreams I am in.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

jimson, you must give one (1) good reason for me to let you join my game

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I want in to this.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

jimson, you must give one (1) good reason for me to let you join my game

I'm fun?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

I'm fun?

Alternate answer. I'm you but with a worse AV

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
oh my god dongsbots running a mafia

yes please

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Yes! Haven't read it yet, but whatever it is this will be amazing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Make me the SK

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

everyone please come to a consensus on whether or not i should let jimson in my game

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

everyone please come to a consensus on whether or not i should let jimson in my game

jimson is probably dying of mafia deprevation at this point

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

I say yes.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I don't know him well being a newbie to this so I will abstain.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I say no.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

fun fact for the dongomaniacs of the world: the game was originally going to be [Mafia] Things Around dongsbot 9000's apartment, a C9++ dongsbotian experience BUT THEN IT WASN'T

maybe next time

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also I don't want to draw this out but if jimson is in this game I will politely withdraw.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok jimson youre out sorry bud better luck in the next universe

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if the thunder win tomorrow, the game is going to change to [mafia] Thunders, a far superior NBA C9++ Internet Forums Game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i spent a non-significant amount of time on [mafia] warriors but now i really do want to change it to [Mafia] Things Around dongsbot 9000's apartment, a C9++ dongsbotian experience

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i spent a non-significant amount of time on [mafia] warriors but now i really do want to change it to [Mafia] Things Around dongsbot 9000's apartment, a C9++ dongsbotian experience

Sounds fun!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Flavor is good my man

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

agreedo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

ok jimson youre out sorry bud better luck in the next universe

That's fine I have a reputation I gotta kick.

Thanks for weighing in with your very insightful and useful recommendations podad

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

the theme of the game has officially changed ill make the new thread tmrw everyone who signed up is presigned to that game

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I will do this and yes let jimson in

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Let me be Michael Jordan and can someone explain why people hate Jimson

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
A dongs Mafia game? Is it Christmas already? Yes please.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also, love Podima's anti-lurking rules. They are great and should be part of every game.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Sorry to those who wanted to be office supplies and dildos RIGHT NOW that will be a future game and instead you will have to be millionaire basketballers

Those are just some of the disappointments of the dongsbot 9000 experience.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

I will do this and yes let jimson in

Too many pigs for one game! Sorry!!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok, seems dumb anyway.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
But I want CPig to play and be scum buddies with him and gently caress poo poo up

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I would like to play.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
in

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Allow me to grace your game

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm game, but I'll step down for a newbie if we run out of slots.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Im in if we have room left

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

u are lucky i am a forgiving and generous soul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU