Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

RideTheSpiral posted:

this is hosed up. turns out men are the real victims

Men loving invented circumcision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

SHISHKABOB posted:

Oh look at me I'm a poor oppressed man who has to deal with circumcision and uh other stuff I dunno. Can't we think about the men for once??? When are men going to have their rights represented?!?!?!

this is the dumbest argument. congrats

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

SHISHKABOB posted:

Oh look at me I'm a poor oppressed man who has to deal with circumcision and uh other stuff I dunno. Can't we think about the men for once??? When are men going to have their rights represented?!?!?!

you should try being either more funny or less funny. i cant tell which one

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

kikkelivelho posted:

The US is the only western country where circumcision is still prevalent, and even there the trend is downwards. Soon male genital mutilation will be purely the domain of desert goat herders, as it should be.

Looks like it's still practiced by half the world and is enforced by deeply entrenched cultural divides, to me.

Also there is the issue that human nature is a fount for cruelty and the only limitation is what cruelties are allowed where. Genitals have been a suitable punching bag for centuries, I'm not down for your politically correct western European world order.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

SHISHKABOB posted:

MGM is still a massive issue in america and there's far too little awareness about it's dangers. Jesus loving Christ the MRA fuckers have poisoned this well permanently and hundreds of thousands of american kids will suffer because of it.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Cantaloupe posted:

I sex object to this thread

just to be clear, I was taking the term "sex object" from the title but using object in the verb form to express my disapproval with this this thread

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Cantaloupe posted:

just to be clear, I was taking the term "sex object" from the title but using object in the verb form to express my disapproval with this this thread

nice thats p funny

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

noctambulous nebab posted:

Looks like it's still practiced by half the world and is enforced by deeply entrenched cultural divides, to me.

Also there is the issue that human nature is a fount for cruelty and the only limitation is what cruelties are allowed where. Genitals have been a suitable punching bag for centuries, I'm not down for your politically correct western European world order.

If you want to identify as a brown skinned fundamentalist goat herder with a mutilated penis, that's your choice, but don't push your bullshit on others when they clearly don't deserve it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

SHISHKABOB posted:

Sorry, but I'm not gay, so I'll continue thinking about women.

Rad Wood
Dec 26, 2005
Segata Sanshiro!

Cantaloupe posted:

That was a clever bit of biting wit that has elevated this thread about gutter talk about genitals and breasts.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

SHISHKABOB posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
if i wanna denigrate myself as a sex object then i have every right to do so...gently caress off jessica

:mrapig:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

SHISHKABOB posted:

No matter what is in our pants, we are all simply human. Why do you need to channel so much hate based on the arbitrary allocation of a few chromosomes distributed before we ever even obtain consciousness?

You need to open your heart to love, fellow human.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Frankenstyle posted:

No matter what is in our pants, we are all simply human. Why do you need to channel so much hate based on the arbitrary allocation of a few chromosomes distributed before we ever even obtain consciousness?

You need to open your heart to love, fellow human.

The only people I hate are assholes.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

SHISHKABOB posted:

The only people I hate are assholes.

I'll have you know that I'm an rear end in a top hat. As was my father, and his father before him.

What did we ever do to you?

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Definition of rear end in a top hat: somebody who hurt my feelings and I don't like. Pretty convenient place to hedge your hatred, the patterns begin to appear...

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The only argument for circumcisions in parts of the world where showers are easily accessible is "ewww, gross, but I have a frankendick so everyone should."

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Germstore posted:

The only argument for circumcisions in parts of the world where showers are easily accessible is "ewww, gross, but I have a frankendick so everyone should."

It's almost as if circumcision symbolices the loss of authority and freedom in men. No wonder it happens mainly in highly authoritarian and backwards countries

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Quote-Unquote posted:

the guardian really is trash

the new editor has destroyed it. I hope the Scott trust goes bankrupt soon.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
rear end wiping is butthole mutilation.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Gamer With Dignity posted:

rear end wiping is butthole mutilation.

Let's amputate butt cheeks because they make wiping slightly more difficult, and act like anyone with butt cheeks is a poopybutt.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

kikkelivelho posted:

MGM is still a massive issue in america and there's far too little awareness about it's dangers. Jesus loving Christ the MRA fuckers have poisoned this well permanently and hundreds of thousands of american kids will suffer because of it.

Wait, are you for real?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Germstore posted:

Let's amputate butt cheeks because they make wiping slightly more difficult, and act like anyone with butt cheeks is a poopybutt.

Disgusting hypotheticals like this are why nobody takes you seriously.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Comparing circumcision to daily fear of assault and rape is kind of ridiculous, is all I was trying to point out.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

SHISHKABOB posted:

Comparing circumcision to daily fear of assault and rape is kind of ridiculous, is all I was trying to point out.

Yeah it was, considering only one of those causes permanent, livelong physical damage to one of men's most important organs.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's like, she's sort of just complaining about the very act of existing. It's not profound, and it sounds really petulant.

SHISHKABOB posted:

No need to fear rape if you never leave your house.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It's like, she's sort of just complaining about the very act of existing. It's not profound, and it sounds really petulant.

No need to fear rape if you never leave your house.

Holy poo poo it's like you've never experienced life as a woman wow amazing

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I said I was leaving so I'm actually leaving this time. Goodbye chomos of GBS I'll see you again in Hell.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

SHISHKABOB posted:

daily fear of assault and rape

I don't mean to seem judgemental, but maybe you should consider moving to a different neighborhood.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

SHISHKABOB posted:

Holy poo poo it's like you've never experienced life as a woman wow amazing

wow, and as a woman you are perfectly comfortable speaking about male sex organs. surprising.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

kikkelivelho posted:

Yeah it was, considering only one of those causes permanent, livelong physical damage to one of men's most important organs.

Yeah as opposed to bodily harm, emotional trauma and possible death. Not a big deal compared to a circumcised dicks imo. The fact that you think the dick is one of the most important organs in a man's body is hilariously backwards and insane. It's probably one of the organs that you can just chop off and not worry about. The only other ones like that are the ones that come in pairs like your kidneys.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Frankenstyle posted:

I don't mean to seem judgemental, but maybe you should consider moving to a different neighborhood.

Sorry but the planet earth is the only available neighborhood in my planetary system.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

opus111 posted:

Wait, are you for real?

Are you suggesting that these MRA idiots have in fact not caused damage to real men's rights issues? Like I said, there's still tons of areas where men need better treatment, even in the west. Male genital mutilation, different dress codes, divorce rights and gender based military service are still massive issues that aren't being fixed because the field has been turned into a joke by childish morons

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

SHISHKABOB posted:

Yeah as opposed to bodily harm, emotional trauma and possible death. Not a big deal compared to a circumcised dicks imo. The fact that you think the dick is one of the most important organs in a man's body is hilariously backwards and insane. It's probably one of the organs that you can just chop off and not worry about. The only other ones like that are the ones that come in pairs like your kidneys.

lol, what's wrong with you.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Germstore posted:

wow, and as a woman you are perfectly comfortable speaking about male sex organs. surprising.

Germstore posted:

lol, what's wrong with you.

I could send you a photo of my dick if you want.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

SHISHKABOB posted:

Please take this war of the sexes nonsense back to your gender studies class and quit forcing the rest of us to suffer through your juvenilia.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

noctambulous nebab posted:

Please take this war of the sexes nonsense back to your gender studies class and quit forcing the rest of us to suffer through your juvenilia.

I do believe you are the one inserting a "war of the sexes".

https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims

quote:

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape.1

9 of every 10 rape victims were female in 2003.2

Lifetime rate of rape /attempted rape for women by race:1

All women: 17.6%
White women: 17.7%
Black women: 18.8%
Asian Pacific Islander women: 6.8%
American Indian/Alaskan women: 34.1%
Mixed race women: 24.4%
Men
About 3% of American men — or 1 in 33 — have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.1

From 1995-2010, 9% of rape and sexual assault victims were male.10
2.78 million men in the U.S. have been victims of sexual assault or rape.1

huh

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The only thing we have to rape is rape itself.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I wish I was a sex object. You know, until I got bored at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

SHISHKABOB posted:

I do believe you are the one inserting a "war of the sexes".

https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims

huh

If you want to get laid that badly you should just join a fraternity.

• Locked thread