Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

proof of concept posted:

the war in iraq accomplished nothing lol

Try telling that to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
osama won

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

freedom isnt free cause i pay taxes

if you got yourself blown up fighting some dumb gay way, that's your choice. i paid taxes that paid for your little vacation and probably your funeral, so we're even

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

gently caress i meant to steal the gently caress outta some valor today instead i slept in and went to the pool

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Proud veteran of the Canadian Indo-China disruptive police actions of 1986. Free pancakes pls.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
how dare you photoshop a teleprompter in front of him
everyone knows only obama uses those

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
JFC it's like you ppl haven't even heard of TAXES

Open a civics text u dumb assholes!!!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tectonis posted:

Actually as the default state of all beings, freedom is in fact free. Capitalism is just more profitable.
:goonsay:

you're not wrong: the Constitution isn't a guarantee of rights but a safeguard against government restricting natural rights

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you're not wrong: the Constitution isn't a guarantee of rights but a safeguard against government restricting natural rights

Yeah, but it's the natural state of government to be grinding ur poo poo into the dirt hardstyle, and paying them money to keep from doing this is how we safeguard ourselfs against it.

e: i mean, yeah, ur always free to get ur poo poo ruined by uncle samwayse, if that's ur idea of freedom.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Schlonged Again posted:

i volunteered for the marines and lost both my buttcheeks in a pointless war, civie. think about that while you're knocking back a cold one in your back yard this evening. i cant even sit donw goddammit

LOL

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SaltLick posted:

gently caress i meant to steal the gently caress outta some valor today instead i slept in and went to the pool

Dont worry i got some extras for you my man

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

proof of concept posted:

the war in iraq accomplished nothing lol

lies

military contractors made tons of money and ISIS is now a thing

as a good capitalist/American you were supposed to buy military industry stocks and not give a poo poo about brown people, if you didn't get that memo there you go now you know for next time. Doesn't matter if F35 sucks, if you don't load up on some Lockheed and Northrop before a 'war' then lol.

Just for reference, Lockheed was trading at around $50 when the Iraq war started and now it is north of $200. You were supposed to buy at the start, sell as Bush left ($100, doubling your investment), then buy again on the dip when a Democrat got elected ($75), then ride that up again because lol it doesn't really matter if a D or an R is in the white house (the public just thinks it does and sells off when Obama gets elected or whatever).

So when we invade Iran know you know what to do.

Roylicious fucked around with this message at 21:48 on May 31, 2016

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Freedom is slavery.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

lies

military contractors made tons of money and ISIS is now a thing

as a good capitalist/American you were supposed to buy military industry stocks and not give a poo poo about brown people, if you didn't get that memo there you go now you know for next time. Doesn't matter if F35 sucks, if you don't load up on some Lockheed and Northrop before a 'war' then lol.

Just for reference, Lockheed was trading at around $50 when the Iraq war started and now it is north of $200. You were supposed to buy at the start, sell as Bush left ($100, doubling your investment), then buy again on the dip when a Democrat got elected ($75), then ride that up again because lol it doesn't really matter if a D or an R is in the white house (the public just thinks it does and sells off when Obama gets elected or whatever).

So when we invade Iran know you know what to do.

buy bonds (sell stocks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
There is a Great Beast loose in the world of men.

It awoke in dark times, to fight a terrible enemy. It stormed through Europe, across the far Pacific, and crushed the evil that it found there underfoot.

But when it was victorious, when the crooked cross and the rising sun were done with, the Great Beast's keepers found that it would not go back to sleep.

The Beast has many heads, and on its heads are written names: Lockheed. Bell. Monsanto. Dow. Grumman. Colt. And many more.

And they are very, very hungry.

So the Great Beast must be fed: and every generation, our nations go to war to do just that.

A war for war's sake, usually. And one that could have been avoided. But there must be blood, in extraordinary quantities, and whether it is foreign or American is of no consequence at all.

• Locked thread