Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Bratwurst Bratwurst, wir lieben bratwurst lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Simulant. Italiener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET_cIbYCkWg

reposting for the new page because its indeed kühl und gut imo

Pand fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Jun 19, 2016

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Grown on concrete

Everyone for everyone

Bring it!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Looking forward to Götze and Özil contributing absolutely nothing again today

(quote this post when they score)

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dunban posted:

Looking forward to Götze and Özil contributing absolutely nothing again today

(quote this post when they score)

Preemptively quoting this because it's gonna be a massacre.

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012
I'll take a sniff or two during the game.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I love the smell of sweaty balls in the morning

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
text me

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Looking forward to an other amazing performance from Hector and Hoewedes.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Tahirovic posted:

Looking forward to an other amazing performance from Hector and Hoewedes.

You will be (partially) spared.

https://twitter.com/DFB_Team/status/745268427292614656

Thank you, based, ball-smelling Jogi.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Cant believe Neuer trademarked he own name. Sickening what Buy€rn will do to a man

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I'm not sure I want to read any tweets with the hashtag #NIRGER to be honest.

Ausrotten
Mar 9, 2016

STILL A HUGE FUCKIN DICK

Smirr posted:

Cant believe Neuer trademarked he own name. Sickening what Buy€rn will do to a man

lol did he really

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Edit: perhaps I am an idiot

Edit edit: maybe I'm not an idiot? Schweini is the captain of the team but neuer is captain for the game since schweini is off, right?

piratepilates fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jun 21, 2016

Ausrotten
Mar 9, 2016

STILL A HUGE FUCKIN DICK
haha i missed that somehow

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I wasn't terribly impressed with Kimmich as a defender for Bayern. Watch him shine in the national team and Löw prove us wrong about his capabilities as the Nationaltrainer again.

I wouldn't mind.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Kimmich is playing because Höwedes has been kinda useless for the offense. Let's look whether Joshua can do this.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
He is better than Höwedes, not that that's hard. I got kicked out at like D Juniors and I'd be better.

Ausrotten
Mar 9, 2016

STILL A HUGE FUCKIN DICK
tor!!!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

I see Jogi is back to being a blackshirt today

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Kimmich was cool and good actually.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Kimmich was good (but had no defending to do), Özil was good, all strikers were bad garbagemen. Luckily against better teams we won't get as many chances so look better by not being massively wasteful in front of goal!

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
lmao austria, the only team to lose matches in a group that had hungary and iceland in it

Also! Germany-Slovakia rematch is on, time to get excited for a thrilling 0-0 and penalties. Next round Italy, then France and in the final Hungary so we can revisit all the opponents our team played this year...

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Are all german posters still probated or why am I talking to myself here even though Germany is playing an actual knockout match today? :ghost:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I'm at work and can't watch it. Kill me now.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
https://twitter.com/DFB_Team/status/747078878703812609

Thank god Götze isn't playing.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Can anyone tell me which song that stupid little guitar lick on ZDF is stolen from? I know the whole German song, but there's an English / American one that has pretty much the same and it's driving me nuts.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Draxler/Hector hasn't really worked well on the left, would rather see Götze in as he is more versatile in switching with Müller and Özil imo. Don't think Draxler will be much of a danger in front of goal either tbh, he is at his best with lots of space and Slovakia will probably be pretty deep so...

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

elbkaida posted:

Are all german posters still probated or why am I talking to myself here even though Germany is playing an actual knockout match today? :ghost:

Germany is loving boring mate dont nobody want to talk about that poo poo

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

elbkaida posted:

What has there been to talk about? The game day thread exists for the games today, most of the posting is going on there, mate.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

They'll be crying in the streets of Bratislava tonight.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
See, now there's something to talk about: how cool and good we are.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Germany is loving boring mate dont nobody want to talk about that poo poo

http://i.imgur.com/Ceu7PEr.gifv

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

More like Slaughteredvakia, amirite?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

elbkaida posted:

Draxler/Hector hasn't really worked well on the left, would rather see Götze in as he is more versatile in switching with Müller and Özil imo. Don't think Draxler will be much of a danger in front of goal either tbh, he is at his best with lots of space and Slovakia will probably be pretty deep so...

I feel your prediction about Draxler's lack of danger in front of the goal was... wrong?

I'm glad that Löw finally has found people who can play as proper full backs.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Es kommt nach Hause

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Özil is playing badly just like he wasn't 2014

Also, es kommt zu hause, du alte Scheiße

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Torrannor posted:

I feel your prediction about Draxler's lack of danger in front of the goal was... wrong?

I'm glad that Löw finally has found people who can play as proper full backs.

Looks like Löw might be more qualified to be Bundestrainer than me after all. Gutted. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Looking forward to thrashing some Italians or Spaniards soon, without breaking a sweat.

• Locked thread