Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Love that OP, had a good laugh at "Bernd Leno"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Wait Reus being out was a surprise? I thought that was clear weeks ago, or did I mix him up with some other injured gently caress?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Also gently caress Jogi for removing the entire Leverkusen portion of the team (except for Leno), but at least he left Rudy home as well.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Triple post because that's exactly how many players Löw recruited from ranks 2 - 4 of the Bundesliga (Dortmund: Weigl and Hummels; Leverkusen: Leno; Gladbach: none) and Hummels barely counts. lololol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

yea we're still all Weltmeisters and will remain Weltmeisters for the foreseeable future :krad:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

ephex posted:

Good to see you're taking pride in your job :)

:potg:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I feel legit bad for Rüdiger but Tah is a great replacement

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

saihttam posted:

Cant find the dresden ost on spotify

lmao

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

:five:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Kwagga posted:

How's the mood in Germany after last night's match? Do people believe that the result was convincing enough to absolve them of the atrocities of World War 2?

What atrocities

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Sereri posted:

Wer spielt denn heute?

Österreich - Ungarn

Und gegen wen?

:downsrim:

As a history teacher I appreciate that joke and wish I had made it in class

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smirr posted:

Unterschreib deine Posts nicht, NÄ

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

That was like, the one cool thing that bitchboy has ever done so of course he goes ahead and apologizies for it. I bet Nivea made him do it.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Actually, still Weltmeister

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

What's myth in German? Because Germany are a myth.

Weltmeister

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Lol are you guys serious

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

You're bad at football, OP

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

I really am, proof being a bench warmer in the local youth team (left back lmao).

I didn't mean you, actual OP

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Hey thanks, I was looking for that video. It got pulled off YouTube because of the Panini pics iirc

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Italy is gonna destroy us if they play like today (or any other way)

It's coming home to mama

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Enteignet Springer

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Deutschland's gonna deutsch

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I had to endure the entirety of this game with half a dozen clueless shrieking Fußballmädchen because I was at my friend's and his girlfriend invited them over

At least it was worth it but holy gently caress hearing "but we could have WOOOOOOOOON alreadyyyyyyyyyyy" :cry: :cry: for the tenth time in extra time almost made me quit football for good

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

People who think carbonara is a cream sauce are the worst

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

ephex posted:

"Zwei Expressis bitte! "

he said, AFD-votingishly

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

poo poo happens, hopefully ball-sniffing Jogi will pass on the torch to someone else now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I did, however, smell my balls as well after this loss and it turns out they're extremely salty

• Locked thread