Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Wasn't Mustafi pretty good for Valencia this season or was that the Guardian bullshitting me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

I used to think Schmelzer was poo poo, then I saw Hector and Rudy in action, also Can at full back lmao

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

ephex posted:

Good to see you're taking pride in your job :)

As a Geisteswissenschaftler, I am triggered by this post.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Didn't Boateng start out as a right back? I'm sure he'd do a really good job, but then the center of defense is hosed again. And Hector would still be playing on the left, just lol.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Look, I've been hit pretty hard by this German win, but this takes the cake - anyone who orders a loving cappuccino AFTER DINNER IN THE EVENING can just gently caress off this gay planet forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

People who think carbonara is a cream sauce are the worst

Reopen auschwitz for ppl who drink cappuccino after dinner and put cream into carbonara, just imo of course

• Locked thread