Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Reprisal posted:

Schmelzer's problem is unreliability. Löw looks at players like women look at cars.

Well Hector, Rudy and Howedes will be reliably bad, looking forward to it. It's a good thing they have Neuer/Boateng/Hummels to clean up the mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
If just you could have Mertesacker and Lahm back on the squad. They might be getting a bit older and have long seasons but they're still miles ahead of the garbagemen in the current squad.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
So uh, what do you expect this team will do against anyone who's offensive isn't utter garbage?

This really is gonna be the Werder approach, just score more goals than the opponent and you win.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
It was hilarious how weak the flanks were with those two idiots playing and with the current "meta" you really need fullbacks who can help build pressure and keep options available.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Looking forward to an other amazing performance from Hector and Hoewedes.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
He is better than Höwedes, not that that's hard. I got kicked out at like D Juniors and I'd be better.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Katana Gomai posted:

Italy is gonna destroy us if they play like today (or any other way)

It's coming home to mama

Did we watch the same game?
First half Italy played surprisingly offensive but Spain wasn't really on the field at all. To me it looked more like Spain being to lazy to play than Italy being that good. Once Spain started to actually put in some effort (die Finger aus dem Arsch genommen) they put up a good fight and almost managed to equalize. If Pique scored Italy would have lost in OT.

As long as Germany doesn't catch an early goal they should win this.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Pissflaps posted:

Looking for a team to support for the remainder of the Euros. Quite fancying Germany. Somebody help me get steeped in German fan kulture.

France because their league is as poo poo as yours.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am sorry for all of you northern neighbours but it looks like your team actually made it. :toldyouso:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am not sure what's funnier, Müller or the youtube comments. I went for a 2:1 against France and 1:0 against Wales, so Müller better gets his poo poo together, I want that free lunch.

• Locked thread