Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

AlexF posted:

He looks like not a single day has passed since the WC final. Geez...

Gomez with the "I shouldn't be here, right guys? Right?" thousand yard stare.

And finally Kimmich doing his best "90ies child molester bad guy in a movie" impression.

And Özil is like "Hey guys, hey guys! I ate a WHOLE pizza today for lunch!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Is that Stefan Effenberg as the "expert" on ARD? :catstare: Wtf is he expert for?

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Ibogaine posted:

According to Elf Freunde he is an expert for these things:

His commentary about lazy bums and his complaints about foreigners who don't want to integrate or learn the language isn't listed here, but it's worth mentioning because in his two years in Italy, he naturally refused to learn the language and spent all his spare time watching German television instead of integrating.

tl;dr: Stefan Effenberg might actually be the most horrible excuse for a human being ever. Naturally, this qualifies him as a role model on German television.

Do not forget his Paderborn engagement as trainer: He is also very good at voluntarily jumping into a meatgrinder and cooking tasty failburgers out of the result!

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Einfache Lösung für diese EM: Spiele schöntrinken.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
The EM song still gives me the shivers every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mypq6rXVkvM

I still hope it won't be the best piece of this EM.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Deichkind - Ich hab ein Fahne

Sadly not on Youtube

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Grown on concrete

Everyone for everyone

Bring it!

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

antidote posted:

Looking forward to thrashing some Italians or Spaniards soon, without breaking a sweat.

I am scared of Italy since a few decades now in football, but on the other hand its the one team (besides Spain to a lesser extent probably) that I have no problem at all getting kicked out of a tournament against. There is a lot of banter involved but I grew up with Italian guest workers and been to the country like a hundred times and simply love everything Italy.

Heck I might even visit a few Italian friends if we play against each other.

Edit: To watch it together.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

The Real Foogla posted:

there's cameras all over Löw now, and he STILL took a whiff of his armpit smh

The asscrack is next.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

will it? Are you sure about this?

- Get the voodoo puppets ready, don't forget genuine hair
- Try to imagine all day everyday from now on how it feels to win, tell all your friends
- In case of religious: Pray to your god
- Pray to some other gods, too, for good measure
- Get smashed on match day
- Prepare "I totally expected this" and "Didn't want to win it anyways" speeches
- Etc.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
I would really like to know what that lengthy Müller rant at Ciellini was all about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

ephex posted:

"Zwei Expressis bitte! "

Aber ohne Koffein, bitte!

• Locked thread