Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Knock knock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Who's there?

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

What do I say next?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dross posted:

What do I say next?

What do I say next who?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

Who's there?

No. I know where this is going. I know what youre going to say and I'm not gonna fall for it this time

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
...he died falling out of guard tower!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Cumslut1895 posted:

...he died falling out of guard tower!

I'm afraid not!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Hogge Wild posted:

What do I say next who?

Aren't you glad I didn't say What doIMURDERING U

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Better Nate than lever!

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

The following joke takes place in 2017.

A man was arrested for calling the President of the United States a brainless idiot. He heard the sentence from a judge: "A small fine, and a lifelong prison sentence." The court's motivation?

The fine was for insulting the head of state.
The prison sentence was for leaking state secrets.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Trump becoming President is less of a joke and more of a horror story tbh.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Your mother so fat

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

here are mine: Women are like hurricanes. When they come they are wet and wild. But when they leave your house and car are gone.

Have you ever wondered why, during a crisis, they let the women and children go first? It's so the men can have some peace and quiet while they think about what to do.

Last month, Montreal University scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. (A) The theory is that Beer contains female hormones (hops contain Estrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. (B) To test the theory, 100 men each drank 8 large drafts of beer within a one (1) hour period. (C) It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects - yes, 100% of all these men: 1) Argued over nothing. 2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong. 3) Gained weight. 4) Talked excessively without making sense. 5) Became overly emotional. 6) Couldn't drive. 7) Failed to think rationally, and 8) Had to sit down while urinating. No further testing was considered necessary.

Why is a mans mind dirtier than a womens? A woman changes hers more often.

Life is like a box of chocolates, a women completely destroys one in minutes.

Why do women have periods? Because they deserve them.

What's the most common sleeping position of a woman? Around.

How do you know your girlfriend is getting fat? She fits into your wife's clothes.

What do you give a woman with everything? Penicillin.

What is love? The delusion that one woman differs from another.

Why did God create lesbians? So feminists couldn't breed.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
Knock, knock.

- Who's There?

Yo mama.

- Yo mama who?

Yo mama who's too fat to fit through the door.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lottery of Babylon posted:

joke/fundamentalist christian doctrine

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Why are computer chips so small?

Computers don't eat much.

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

here are mine: Women are like hurricanes. When they come they are wet and wild. But when they leave your house and car are gone.

Have you ever wondered why, during a crisis, they let the women and children go first? It's so the men can have some peace and quiet while they think about what to do.

Last month, Montreal University scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. (A) The theory is that Beer contains female hormones (hops contain Estrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. (B) To test the theory, 100 men each drank 8 large drafts of beer within a one (1) hour period. (C) It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects - yes, 100% of all these men: 1) Argued over nothing. 2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong. 3) Gained weight. 4) Talked excessively without making sense. 5) Became overly emotional. 6) Couldn't drive. 7) Failed to think rationally, and 8) Had to sit down while urinating. No further testing was considered necessary.

Why is a mans mind dirtier than a womens? A woman changes hers more often.

What's the most common sleeping position of a woman? Around.

How do you know your girlfriend is getting fat? She fits into your wife's clothes.

What do you give a woman with everything? Penicillin.

What is love? The delusion that one woman differs from another.

Why did God create lesbians? So feminists couldn't breed.

PYF Forward from Grandpa

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
What's the deal with the airline food?

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
A priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar.

The rabbi says: What's the deal with airline food?

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Why are you looking in this thread? The real joke is in your hand.

your penis is in your hand.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Friend posted:

your penis is in your hand.

:eyepop:

holy gently caress

are you a witch

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Why did the apple salesman fire his delivery boy?

he was driving him bananas

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

iSurrender posted:

Knock, knock.

- Who's There?

Yo mama.

- Yo mama who?

Yo mama who's too fat to fit through the door.

Yo mamma's so fat, she has to use Microsoft Doors instead of Windows. :awesome:

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Life is like a box of chocolates: it doesn't last very long for fat people

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Friend posted:

My tablet?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Zemyla posted:

My tablet?

no, he said that it was my dick

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

no, he said that it was my dick

your dick is on his tablet?

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Dross posted:

PYF Forward from Grandpa

LoB's gimmick in many, but not all, threads is posting unsourced quotes from terrible people on the Internet.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The horse collar.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

nvm misread title

bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014
What were the names of the gay Irishmen?

Micheal Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzmichael

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

What are Beethoven's favorite fruits?

BA-NA-NAs

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

FactsAreUseless posted:

The horse collar.

I prefer oxen, ollie gives em for free.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Your mother is so obese that her skeletal system is under constant strain leading to many health problems and excruciating pain.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Trump's yellow hair looks terrible on him, and his orange skin isn't much better. But do you know what's yellow and orange that would look good on him?

Fire.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

there was a funny one i saw here a while ago and ill see if i remember how it goes

most of us know someone who is kinda depressed, kinda low key, you think they may kill themselves if they had the energy, well this is a story about a guy like that. we will just call him sad guy.

sad guy works in a clerical position at a company that creates ink for cheap american made pens. he doesnt make enough money and drives a cheap car. sad guy gets off work and drives home in his cheap car and when he gets inside he finds his wife in bed with his best friend. instead of confronting the situation head on, he gets back in his cheap car and drives to the local watering hole and sits down at the bar. sad guy is sad, so he orders beer after beer. when he's been at the bar for around an hour, staring at the bottom of his glass, he leans back and looks around. he notices of all things, there is a whale sitting in the corner of the room, also drinking beer. sad guy does a double take and still sees the whale at the booth by himself, but chalks it up to being drunk. sad guy pays his tab and gets the heck out of there, over to the motel between the bar and his workplace. sad guy goes to sleep to try to forget his troubles. it doesn't work.

sad guy drives to work and has a bad hangover. he hasnt showered or changed his clothes. he sits behind his desk until a sharp rap at the door rouses him. sad guy's boss is at the door and he tells sad guy that his attitude is dragging the company down and his employment is terminated. sad guy doesn't complain, he calmly stands up and walks out the door, into his car and drives back to the bar where he orders more beer. same deal, around an hour later after drinking 8 beers he pushes himself back from the bar and observes his surroundings. everything is the same as yesterday, just a normal mid-day empty bar aside from the whale, who is sitting at the same booth as before and drinking beer by himself. sad guy thinks he's going crazy so he pays his tab and leaves the bar. as he gets back to his motel there is a guy in a suit standing at his motel room door. as sad guy approaches the man in the suit introduces himself as law council for sad guy's wife, who is serving sad guy with divorce papers. sad guy takes the papers from suit man's hand and walks past into his motel room and passes out on the floor.

sad guy is awakened early the next morning by the sound of glass breaking. as sad guy stumbles towards the door and opens it, he sees some masked figures start his car a peel off out of the parking lot. there is smashed glass in sad guy's parking spot. sad guy has had his cheap car stolen. sad guy sighs and walks to the bar. he smells terrible, he is unshorn and unchanged from the past two days. sad guy is really sad.

sad guy gets to the bar and sits down at the bar and orders beer again, and looks around and sees the whale again, sitting in the corner. sad guy just got here, so he can't be having a drunken delusion about this whale. he turns from the corner of the room and asks the barkeep, "Hey barkeep, what's the deal with the whale?"

the barkeep replies "Well, he came in last week and opened a tab. I've been bringing him beer every thirty minutes or so."

sad guy asks the barkeep "Hey barkeep, why is the whale sitting in the corner by himself drinking beer?"

the barkeep replies "Well, I'm not sure. Why don't you ask him?"

sad guy's eyes perked up. he had a mission in his life. he hadn't felt so strongly motivated before this moment. he gulped down his beer, stood up, and walked over to the whale in the corner with a sense of purpose.

"Whale!", sad guy said, "What are you doing here in this bar, sitting in the corner and drinking beer by yourself?! Explain yourself immediately!"

The whale looked up from his glass of beer, directly at sad guy. He took in a deep breath and opened his whale mouth and said:

<insert whale noise>

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

^^^^ I hate you a little bit. :crossarms:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

nvm misread title

It's a soft j

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

im pooping! posted:

there was a funny one i saw here a while ago and ill see if i remember how it goes

most of us know someone who is kinda depressed, kinda low key, you think they may kill themselves if they had the energy, well this is a story about a guy like that. we will just call him sad guy.

sad guy works in a clerical position at a company that creates ink for cheap american made pens. he doesnt make enough money and drives a cheap car. sad guy gets off work and drives home in his cheap car and when he gets inside he finds his wife in bed with his best friend. instead of confronting the situation head on, he gets back in his cheap car and drives to the local watering hole and sits down at the bar. sad guy is sad, so he orders beer after beer. when he's been at the bar for around an hour, staring at the bottom of his glass, he leans back and looks around. he notices of all things, there is a whale sitting in the corner of the room, also drinking beer. sad guy does a double take and still sees the whale at the booth by himself, but chalks it up to being drunk. sad guy pays his tab and gets the heck out of there, over to the motel between the bar and his workplace. sad guy goes to sleep to try to forget his troubles. it doesn't work.

sad guy drives to work and has a bad hangover. he hasnt showered or changed his clothes. he sits behind his desk until a sharp rap at the door rouses him. sad guy's boss is at the door and he tells sad guy that his attitude is dragging the company down and his employment is terminated. sad guy doesn't complain, he calmly stands up and walks out the door, into his car and drives back to the bar where he orders more beer. same deal, around an hour later after drinking 8 beers he pushes himself back from the bar and observes his surroundings. everything is the same as yesterday, just a normal mid-day empty bar aside from the whale, who is sitting at the same booth as before and drinking beer by himself. sad guy thinks he's going crazy so he pays his tab and leaves the bar. as he gets back to his motel there is a guy in a suit standing at his motel room door. as sad guy approaches the man in the suit introduces himself as law council for sad guy's wife, who is serving sad guy with divorce papers. sad guy takes the papers from suit man's hand and walks past into his motel room and passes out on the floor.

sad guy is awakened early the next morning by the sound of glass breaking. as sad guy stumbles towards the door and opens it, he sees some masked figures start his car a peel off out of the parking lot. there is smashed glass in sad guy's parking spot. sad guy has had his cheap car stolen. sad guy sighs and walks to the bar. he smells terrible, he is unshorn and unchanged from the past two days. sad guy is really sad.

sad guy gets to the bar and sits down at the bar and orders beer again, and looks around and sees the whale again, sitting in the corner. sad guy just got here, so he can't be having a drunken delusion about this whale. he turns from the corner of the room and asks the barkeep, "Hey barkeep, what's the deal with the whale?"

the barkeep replies "Well, he came in last week and opened a tab. I've been bringing him beer every thirty minutes or so."

sad guy asks the barkeep "Hey barkeep, why is the whale sitting in the corner by himself drinking beer?"

the barkeep replies "Well, I'm not sure. Why don't you ask him?"

sad guy's eyes perked up. he had a mission in his life. he hadn't felt so strongly motivated before this moment. he gulped down his beer, stood up, and walked over to the whale in the corner with a sense of purpose.

"Whale!", sad guy said, "What are you doing here in this bar, sitting in the corner and drinking beer by yourself?! Explain yourself immediately!"

The whale looked up from his glass of beer, directly at sad guy. He took in a deep breath and opened his whale mouth and said:

<insert whale noise>

p. good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Knock knock.

-Who's there?

Orange.

-Orange who?

Oranget you glad I didnt say the holocaust?