Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Hello my baby hello my honey hello my ragtime gaaaalllllll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin

That's it! I'd recognize that rape anywhere.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ayeka posted:

Amazing how nature can do that

nature is beautiful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z1MygrkDSI

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
whatever happened to Turtle Rape Shoe? he hasnt posted in a while

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Drunk & Ugly posted:

nothing better than rednecks and their progeny stabbing and eating garden waste, i tell ya

I'm not a redneck. I'm from California. If I were a redneck, I think I would have known about things like backyard frogs and gigs and twitching legs. My son may grow up to by like that guy who does all the primitive living videos if I don't keep an eye on him, though.

(Edit) this fucker https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE

The Dregs fucked around with this message at 03:51 on May 31, 2016

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
maybe leave your third world shithole customs where you found them?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

NegroOnlyGloryHole posted:

Your son is stupid as gently caress why wouldn't he just cut its head off or something instead of torturing the poor thing

look at this fag that has never caught a frog before in his life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
And here I was wondering whatever happened to doobie after the dog house closed down

• Locked thread