Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
man when the warriors beat the healthy cavs warrior fans are gonna be something else

in a bad way

as in i will dislike them even more

and it will be impossible to read a word about basketball without someone sucking their dick

thank god i missed the jordan era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

people keep changing what i said!!

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

E2M2 posted:

They also had the softest teams to play against to get to the Finals

didn't stop the warriors last year

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

RaySmuckles posted:

and it will be impossible to read a word about basketball without someone sucking their dick

Oh so you mean it would be no different than the past year

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

Lessail posted:

how's gettin an nhl team going for seattle

oh no... not... not losing an nhl team

anything but that.......,,,,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Away all Goats posted:

Oh so you mean it would be no different than the past year

yeah but with a threepeat on the line and the cocksure labeling of "greatest team ever"

edit: to be fair, they'll definitely deserve some hype

they'll have repeated and this years playoffs were definitely more challenging that last years

but i, and i think we all can agree on this, hate when he media acts like theres only one team worth following

strikereternal
Nov 27, 2006

RaySmuckles posted:

man when the warriors beat the healthy cavs warrior fans are gonna be something else

in a bad way

also can't wait for the return of the best narrative all time, "IS LEBRON CLUTCH?????"

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

strikereternal posted:

i'm sorry that you thought my post was serious bro

your team just won, chill out

It was a general observation more than addressing you specifically

RaySmuckles posted:

in a bad way

Or literally any era where the Lakers were good, apparently

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nothing makes me want the tech bubble to pop more than the fawning tech bro/Warriors media shithole.

mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.

RaySmuckles posted:

in a bad way

The Dubs are on top now, but they won't be sooner or later. Take a walk - have a beer. It's gonna be alright.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Grozz Nuy posted:

It was a general observation more than addressing you specifically

Or literally any era where the Lakers were good, apparently

i'm from new jersey. we caught the tail end of that dynasty in a big way

but i can't hate on them that much because shaq was…well shaq was amazing and special and imo arguably the most dominant player in the history of the nba

mA posted:

The Dubs are on top now, but they won't be sooner or later. Take a walk - have a beer. It's gonna be alright.

i don't drink

: (

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

maybe 20 years from now, a picture of steph curry crying will replace his storied career in basketball because morons think it is funny

look at his face

his face is crying

ahahahahaha

he is crying tears

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

R.D. Mangles posted:

maybe 20 years from now, a picture of steph curry crying will replace his storied career in basketball because morons think it is funny

look at his face

his face is crying

ahahahahaha

he is crying tears

Curry doesn't seem like the kind of dude who would use his Hall of Fame speech to launch into a tirade against anyone he feels ever slighted him in his life

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Grozz Nuy posted:

Especially when JR Smith also has a longass history of unapologetic flagrants

JR Smith wasn't good enough for the Knicks

ponder that for a bit

just let it wash around in your mouth

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I believe in Lebron.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've never seen a bunch of sadder sacks in my life.

ya'll bitched when the LeBron Heat were running roughshod. now you are witnessing destiny and you are still whining.

enjoy this greatness. this is the best time in NBA history. WE GET TO WATCH LEBRON GO 2-5 IN FINALS.

GET YO POPCORN READY!

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i, much like the noble snail, will simply wait safely in my shell and watch my basketball team

mag
Feb 9, 2007

fuck this

i'm out
i predict steph curry will win the cavs series in one game.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Love is gonna get eaten alive

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

RaySmuckles posted:

didn't stop the warriors last year

Hey pal. Memphis took two games off them

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

NickRoweFillea posted:

Love is gonna get eaten alive

Yeah, I'm not sure how he stays on the court if Curry's healthy. It's like the worst possible matchup for him.

i predict Lebron will be pissed and try to do too much.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Spite posted:

Yeah, I'm not sure how he stays on the court if Curry's healthy. It's like the worst possible matchup for him.

i predict Lebron will be pissed and try to do too much.

I legitimately don't know if it's possible for Lebron to do too much

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
Had to PVR this one too. I can't even grasp how OKC could play like such dummies in the last 3 games. They had every chance to put the Warriors away and hosed up all of them.

I honestly feel like the Cavs have a shot. The Warriors have looked exhausted throughout this series, and would have lost if Klay hadn't gone nuclear.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Juaguocio posted:

Had to PVR this one too. I can't even grasp how OKC could play like such dummies in the last 3 games. They had every chance to put the Warriors away and hosed up all of them.

I honestly feel like the Cavs have a shot. The Warriors have looked exhausted throughout this series, and would have lost if Klay hadn't gone nuclear.

The officiating loosed up, which really hurt OKC. They kept trying to sell fouls expecting to get the same calls.

The finals will be interesting. The Thunder's length really bothered the Warriors, and Cleveland can't match that.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Warriors gonna roast Irving and Love on the PNR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

R.D. Mangles posted:

look at his face

his face is crying

ahahahahaha

he is crying tears

You're right, people don't appreciate Michael Jordan's career enough

• Locked thread