Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Way to give up in the last minute Thunder :mmmhmm:

Warriors are going to ruin the Cavs, sorry Cleveland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Lord of Hats posted:

What you are not accounting here is the fact that Steph Curry is some real goddamn bullshit.

Look I was all aboard the Bulls hate train back in the 90s (mostly because I'm a Knicks fan) but god drat I love watching the Warriors. :allears: I will never get tired of Curry hitting shots whenever he wants because gently caress you, that's why.

Brolander posted:

curry chewing up the land like a goddamn langolier

wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SourKraut posted:

Michael Jordan was a massive rear end in a top hat, but how could anyone actually not enjoy watching him play? He's still the GOAT!

Yeah. I never got tired of watching Jordan play, I just got tired of watching him win

:negative:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

vibratingsheep posted:

#thankyoubasedgod

Is Katy Perry getting into the NBA now? :raise:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SourKraut posted:

So you don't understand how the rest of the NBA feels about the Warriors then?

Give me 3-4 more seasons of this and I'll be right there with the rest of you guys

For now I'm just enjoying the ride!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Grozz Nuy posted:

Especially when JR Smith also has a longass history of unapologetic flagrants

JR Smith wasn't good enough for the Knicks

ponder that for a bit

just let it wash around in your mouth

• Locked thread