Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.

SourKraut posted:

They've lost more games total this season + playoffs than the 96 Bulls, so there is no way they can be the GOAT. Thanks.

more salt please!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.

SourKraut posted:

The NBA has given preferential treatment all year to the Warriors, so why was this a surprise? Movie at 11.

Yeah - they ain't that good. They're just lucky.

mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.

SourKraut posted:

Combination being good, being lucky in hitting a lot of difficult shots when down by a lot in addition to hitting shots you'd expect, and getting preferential treatment. If you really think Green shouldn't have been suspended for the groin shot then you're deluding yourself. It is literally this year's version of Suns-Spurs and the Horry shove/Stoudemaire-Diaw suspensions. Probably worse, actually, since going onto the court was a suspendable offense.

Genuinely looking forward to more of your salty takes for the next week and a half.

mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.

SourKraut posted:

Salty?

Speaking of salty, address the Green comment? Or do you lack the neurons to put together an actually useful post?

Nah - I'm on a low sodium diet.

mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.

RaySmuckles posted:

man when the warriors beat the healthy cavs warrior fans are gonna be something else

in a bad way

as in i will dislike them even more

and it will be impossible to read a word about basketball without someone sucking their dick

thank god i missed the jordan era

The Dubs are on top now, but they won't be sooner or later. Take a walk - have a beer. It's gonna be alright.

• Locked thread