Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

let's be honest, there's a lot of posts out there. there's effortposts, shitposts, rageposts, and original posts. posts come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, but has anyone been bold enough to attempt the perfect post? let us cast aside our petty squabbles and memes and come together, putting the collective minds of the gibbis to make this, the perfect post.

what does the perfect post contain? what secrets will it show us? only time will tell

the perfect post is here:

The Goon Collective posted:

My Milkshakes ejaculate milkshakes Milkshakes Malt liquor Marshmallows. OP cries about sports games.

this is the perfect post. Some clumpfucker

i work from home free corn same but unironically. You have aids
Poopybutt may was masturbation month
:jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry:
fat animals are funny every month is masturbation month work from home still retarded. The perfect post would actually probably somehow combine the niggerstomper58 rant with that Mysterious Frankie post post about paralyzing yourself while doing research chemicals.Dog dick nipples I'm fond of the one where girl plops duck meat out her vagina.

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 02:33 on May 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

as of now the perfect post is a blank canvas. who will be the first to contribute to this, the perfect post?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Milkshakes

NegroOnlyGloryHole
May 30, 2016

by Shine
ejaculate

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
milkshakes

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Milkshakes

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Malt

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
liquor

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Marshmallows.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
OP cries about sports games.

Aug 4, 2010

this is the perfect post

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

im putting all of your information into the computer. not only are we learning about what the perfect post entails, but i'd like to think we're also learning a lot ourselves as well

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

the perfect post is slowly beginning to take shape!

My Milkshakes ejaculate milkshakes Milkshakes Malt liquor Marshmallows. OP cries about sports games.

this is the perfect post
i fully expected the perfect post to be something about food, sex, and an insult towards the OP. while i expected these findings, it is very curious to see that many goons have thoughts about milkshakes? what is it about the milkshake that brings goons together? is it its high caloric density? its ability to be consumed easily during a world of warcraft boss fight?

very interesting stuff so far, looking forward to further developments as we explore the collective GBS id in this, the Goonome Project

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Some clumpfucker

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Moltke
May 13, 2009
i work from home

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

free corn

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
same but unironically

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
You have aids

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I think you already had the perfect post in the op, OP. It was

quote:

Very Zen. Goons would do well to post absolutely nothing more often.

e:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Poopybutt

NegroOnlyGloryHole
May 30, 2016

by Shine
may was masturbation month

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:jerry:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

fat animals are funny

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

every month is masturbation month

Moltke
May 13, 2009
work from home

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
still retarded

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
The perfect post would actually probably somehow combine the niggerstomper58 rant with that Mysterious Frankie post post about paralyzing yourself while doing research chemicals.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Dog dick nipples

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'm fond of the one where girl plops duck meat out her vagina

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

we're getting lots of information to process. we're mapping out the goonome at an alarming pace!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
:wom:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

this is the perfect post. Some clumpfucker

i work from home free corn same but unironically. You have aids
Poopybutt may was masturbation month
:jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry:
fat animals are funny every month is masturbation month work from home still retarded. The perfect post would actually probably somehow combine the niggerstomper58 rant with that Mysterious Frankie post post about paralyzing yourself while doing research chemicals.Dog dick nipples I'm fond of the one where girl plops duck meat out her vagina.
when i set the :jerry: parameters in the machine, the whole thing went nuts! i consulted my peers about this and they too were dumbstruck. no matter what levels the :jerry: was set at we still had six of them appear. we're calling this The Jerry Paradox.

besides The Jerry Paradox, we are seeing more of the building blocks of a gbs post. we've received our first swear word and our first emptyquote, which we believe to be some form of ancestral greeting that all goons share. perhaps at one point the emptyquote served a purpose but this emptyquote in particular is apparently vestigial.

more genitalchat abounds in our newly deciphered piece of the goonome positively correlates with increased masturbation chat, which i find particularly interesting. is masutrbation talk so closely linked to sexchat because the goons have evolved themselves out of consensual sex? more research is required, but maybe we'll find out...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You can go through my post history to get some good ideas as you formulate the perfect post.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:fyh: :gonchar:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You can go through my post history to get some good ideas as you formulate the perfect post.

i put a link to your post history into the machine and i kept on receiving the following message:
code:
//ERROR: GOOD POST NOT FOUND

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Where's corn buddy?

Not a corn buddy though. He's a squirrel rear end in a top hat.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Business Gorillas posted:

i put a link to your post history into the machine and i kept on receiving the following message:
code:
//ERROR: GOOD POST NOT FOUND

Oh yes, that's because you don't have platinum because you are a poor. If you had platinum you could actually see my post history and the good posts within.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Oh yes, that's because you don't have platinum because you are a poor. If you had platinum you could actually see my post history and the good posts within.

a poor post craftsman blames the tools

• Locked thread