Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what were you guys watching tonight?
This poll is closed.
Game 7 of the NBA Western Conference Finals 39 19.31%
Game 1 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals 17 8.42%
WWE Raw, why would you even ask this on a wrestling subforum I don't even 19 9.41%
runs back up the ramp 127 62.87%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

PSP: Oh God, Roman being a charisma vacuum is really making us miss Cena. Actually looking forward to his return!

Vince: Hey remember that program we ran a few years ago when John ran roughshod over the entire Wyatt family which we had established up to that point as on equal footing and possibly superior to the Shield? Let's do that again, maybe it'll help the ratings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dolph Ziggler kicking someone in the dick was legitimately the best part of the 3 hours

Bring on the 2.00

also crosspost

rovert posted:

Sasha tripped and fell backstage trying to save Nattie. So Becky improvised.

ahahahahahhaha

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Seth Rollins shouting "this is poo poo!!" at Roman winning the title is funny even if it wasn't directed at Roman himself.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Well there were like a couple of fun things in that 3 hours I guess

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

the OP is really the only thing worth watching from raw

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

I'm a little disturbed by the fact that they apparently knew they couldn't get AJ over as a heel against Roman but that didn't stop them from trying and promptly making GBS threads the bed with Seth. That's some next level bad booking.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i didnt watch raw

but the oklahoma city thunder lost

god bless

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 05:03 on May 31, 2016

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

That episode sure was one muddy gloryhole.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

at least the styles/roman feud was good but lol it only took them a week to poo poo the bed after that

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
my god that seth/reigns segment

did one of the writers lose a giant loving bet and had to make a bit where no one spoke for 5 minutes?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ziggler kicking Corbin in the dick was legit hilarious.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it feels like the 90s again

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Ok but what happened on raw

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Roman Reigns is going to roll through Seth Rollins on his way to the Raw title and John Cena is going to roll through AJ Styles on his way to the Smackdown title. Buckle the gently caress in.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jackie D posted:

idk i didn't watch

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Jackie D posted:

world's worst promo

also kane is in warcraft i guess

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Jerusalem posted:

Ziggler kicking Corbin in the dick was legit hilarious.

I feel like this has be leading to some kind of testicle-themed feud ending match. Balls count anywhere?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also kane is in warcraft i guess

kane's been getting some decent movie roles recently.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

a dolph ziggler gets castrated match, where every participant named dolph ziggler must be castrated

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
For what it's worth I'm extremely excited for Styles/Cena because you know until the rapadoo at the end it'll be a loving amazing match.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I feel like this has be leading to some kind of testicle-themed feud ending match. Balls count anywhere?

kiss me balls match

After how not-awful Raw has been since Wrestlemania that show was a giant bummer, and the Seth/Roman segment was like some kind of terrible performance art piece on how to gently caress up a sure thing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I stopped watching after AJ beat up Cena. Anything happen after.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
if the WWE wanted to they could easily make Cena actually lose to Styles, build the Club up as a legit dangerous faction, and build up to an insanely big money match for the title at mania over the course of the next year

Styles is going to lose 3 times straight

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

a dolph ziggler gets castrated match, where every participant named dolph ziggler must be castrated

finally a ppv i would pay $60 for

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oh yeah almost forgot

gently caress YEAH WARRIORS

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

ParanoidInc posted:

if the WWE wanted to they could easily make Cena actually lose to Styles, build the Club up as a legit dangerous faction, and build up to an insanely big money match for the title at mania over the course of the next year

Now, now, now. He might win with a hilarious amount of interference at MitB, then he and Cena wind up on the same show with Anderson & Gallows on another, then Cena beats him clean three straight times.

Let's be a little optimistic here, folks.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Chris James 2 posted:

Dolph Ziggler kicking someone in the dick was legitimately the best part of the 3 hours

Bring on the 2.00

also crosspost

ahahahahahhaha

The KO/Jericho moment was fairly funny. KO is normally the brightest moment in any Raw though. Its odd. Most of the live recaps I read say Roman's crowd reaction is half and half but I could swear Roman still gets almost all boos. Is my hearing that bad or what?

I like BC going after Cena now but I just know it will go down Wyatt style. Am I the only person that can't stand watching Ambrose on my screen anymore? That whole Extreme buildup to Wrestlemania leading to a squash just killed his character for me. I just don't want to see him at all. Haven't felt that way since Adam Rose and the Bunny. I don't even want to see him outside of WWE. His wacky facial expressions and sloppy offence just make me roll my eyes. KO is amazing and I want him to get more crowds to chant USA when he fights with Sami.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ParanoidInc posted:

I'll be optimistic

He loses at MITB and that's the end of the feud

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Cena will counter the flying forearm with a springboard stunner

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

No way, he'll just catch him over his shoulders and do an AA.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Also: Not that The Shining Stars aren't dumb as gently caress, they are, but did the WWE seriously hype them up for a month and a half, debut them and then immediately have them skip half a month of Raw? It's not like it's a salvageable gimmick, but they're still making videos so clearly the WWE still cares about it to some extent, so what the gently caress?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Here's a project for PSP to work on together. Name all the finishers the Phenominal Forearm can be countered into. I'll start with the RKO since its the opposite of the forearm, instead of anything countering it out of nowhere, it counters anything out of nowhere.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

CarlCX posted:

Also: Not that The Shining Stars aren't dumb as gently caress, they are, but did the WWE seriously hype them up for a month and a half, debut them and then immediately have them skip half a month of Raw? It's not like it's a salvageable gimmick, but they're still making videos so clearly the WWE still cares about it to some extent, so what the gently caress?

Look at all the signs. They're going to be unceremoniously drafted to Smackdown on wwe.com.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Blaise330 posted:

Here's a project for PSP to work on together. Name all the finishers the Phenominal Forearm can be countered into. I'll start with the RKO since its the opposite of the forearm, instead of anything countering it out of nowhere, it counters anything out of nowhere.

Big Ending.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Blaise330 posted:

Does Swiss Death count as a finisher? I'm also convinced Cesaro could somehow counter it into a Sharpshooter, too.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Note: Saying codebreaker, superman punch, or spear is cheating.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Pop up powerbomb would be weird and cool

Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011
Big Boot/Leg drop combo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

CarlCX posted:

tbh i had no idea they were being hyped that entire month and thought puerto rico just paid vince some tourism ad funds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Blaise330 posted:

End of Days

• Locked thread