Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what were you guys watching tonight?
This poll is closed.
Game 7 of the NBA Western Conference Finals 39 19.31%
Game 1 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals 17 8.42%
WWE Raw, why would you even ask this on a wrestling subforum I don't even 19 9.41%
runs back up the ramp 127 62.87%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's fitting that Enzo and Cass talked about cheese, cuz they certainly don't cut the mustard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

It blows my mind how boring raw has been lately, and then thinking about it with half the normal roster.

More elegant self contained story lines that aren't so desperate to get everyone in the ring in a wad, and more matches for types that don't make television much, but are liked anyway.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

JOHN CENA posted:

do what i do: don't watch raw, just follow PPVs, they tell a coherent enough story, every match gets a nice recap, and it feels 99% less tedious and 1000% more rewarding watch.

I endorse anyone who keeps on wandering into the gameday thread only to be gobstruck yet again that they didn't enjoy it to follow this advice. Me and the silent majority who watch and enjoy Raw weekly would not miss the negativity.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Corzaa posted:

Why is Roman so lazy?

?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

projecthalaxy posted:

It has been two years to the day since the Shield was dissolved. Maybe someday soon Roman Reigns will notice and change his music and gear.

He's the closest we can get to World Heavyweight Champion The Big Boss Man so no he should not change it.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

keevo posted:

Paige, Big E, Xaiver Woods, and John Cone play Twister: WWE Game Night :allears:

https://www.wwe.com/videos/wwe-superstars-play-twister-game-night

The New Day also invited Kevin Owens to play Twister but when he got there they just squeezed his big boobies until he left, crying.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
long rear end shot but did anyone rip that vid Damien Demento made where he showed off that portrait of Vince McMahon he made in his own blood? Or any other Demento vids?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

Is there anything a distant relative of the Rock won't get a pass on

They won't pass on a second helping of dessert.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Augusto Pinochet pulled the same poo poo. Worked well for him.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what are you doing

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I take it back it's this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hGTRAJzunM

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Please add this to the OP

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh for gently caress's sake

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The_Rob posted:

Turning dean heel would probably be a good idea. He can deliver a hell of a heel promo, and he pulls off skeezy so well. His face persona is so weird, because we are supposed to buy him as this crazy weapons expert, but almost every match with weapons he has they barely get used and he almost always gets beat up with the weapons.

His promos would consist of him trying to find fake moral or legal grounds to not fight larger and stronger men, cuz he would be afraid of being punched.

EDIT: Editing in a quote there for clarities sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dimebags Brain posted:

lol a Pittsburgh fan wringing their hands about a rapist getting rewarded.

lol

• Locked thread