Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what were you guys watching tonight?
This poll is closed.
Game 7 of the NBA Western Conference Finals 39 19.31%
Game 1 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals 17 8.42%
WWE Raw, why would you even ask this on a wrestling subforum I don't even 19 9.41%
runs back up the ramp 127 62.87%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That's literally not how contracts work even for independent contractors. Also I'm pretty sure even Brock has said full-time MMA is just not in the cards for him anymore.

Also WWE is stupid as gently caress for not putting Dean or yes, Roman, over Brock clean by now. Stupid as all gently caress.

No they're not. He's gonna get them publicity, and then it just makes the WWE look more of a big deal if Brock works UFC and them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

If Brock loses then they just have someone call him out and say he's done and then Brock comes out and destroys him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kirios posted:

Why is Roman Reigns so bad?

He's not bad

He's not good

He just is

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

flair was not a good man or bad man

he was a man

the man

oh, and tonight it's new day vs the club

Sounds like they've been challenged to each a big sandwich.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mulaney Power Move posted:

if they spelled it "klub" i could get behind them but that probably means something filthy in another language

The Kool Kids Klub

With two bald guys and a Southern Redneck.

• Locked thread