Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

House of Cards, Bloodline, Narcos, Marco Polo, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Kimmy Schmidt, Pee-Wee's Big Holiday, etc. Da gently caress are you talking about OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

client posted:

bloodline is most brutally boring show i have ever seen. it's legit impressive.

It gets more exciting in the second half of s1, but yeah it starts out really slow.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

JakeP posted:

i forget

all i remember is trying to hate watch it one night, and couldn't get past the intro. You know how like an esports commentator starts going crazy when someone makes a really strong dragon or something? That happens in the intro when some dude plays lightning bolt or some poo poo, and the announcerslike " OMG OMG LIGHTNINGBOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLT LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTNINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG BOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLT AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA LIGHTNING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and i couldn't take it anymore

It's actually pretty interesting and it doesn't glamorize MTG much tbh. It just profiles a few of the top players, talks about their motivation for playing and follows them through a few major tournaments. It shows guys (and girls) who are completely dedicated to a card game despite not being able to make a real living at it. Even the best players have boring side jobs and live at home with their parents. It's cool to see people who are so driven and dedicated to something that gives them very little reward aside from personal accomplishment.

• Locked thread