Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
bojock horseman sucks poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Iron Crowned posted:

you suck shiut

nuh uh.

tenspott posted:

This is true and Will Arnett is somehow a bigger comedy cancer than Martin Short.

nuh uh. I like Will Arnett but they need to stop casting him as Gob from Arrested Development.

I chuckled the first time the horse started jacking off to his reruns but all in all it seems vapid and lovely with little redeeming qualities.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Celluloid Sam posted:

i also really enjoyed f is for family and am psyched a season 2 is coming, while its set earlier than my childhood the family is basically my family

Bob James posted:

I enjoyed the new Mr. Show.

these are both great and funny

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

City of Tampa posted:

the nazi show was great but got kind of confused towards the end of the season, it has lots of potential though

the nazi show IS great. Apparently Bryan Cranston is gonna be in another Philip K Dick TV conversion and I am very stoked for that.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i thought the vincent adultman joke would have a much bigger payoff. i guess that's how i felt about bojack as a whole. it felt like a parody of generic "adult" cartoons that would eventually have a payoff but it never did. and I can't tell if the jokes and story are written to be disappointing or if they already told their punchline and it just wasn't funny.

• Locked thread