Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
the adam sandler movie where he fixes shoes

the adam sandler movie where david spade is a cuckold and adam sandler saves him and makes him cool

uh other upcoming adam sandler movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Nostratic posted:

The fact that they make Adam Sandler movies negates any good things about Netflix

one of these days now he will create the next billy madison just you wait and see buster

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Iron Crowned posted:

That was The Waterboy :mad:

Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore were both good, and while I didn't like The Waterboy, enough people do that I will consider it good. Ever since then he has had a questionable track record BUT Netflix is going to eventually squeeze one more cinematic masterpiece out of Adam Sandler, just you wait

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
the new adam sandler david spade movie has a m night shamalan style twist in it ala the 6th sense

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Maria Bamford has a new show but they don't advertise it (at least I don't see it) and it isn't called "Maria Bamford's new thing" so you can't find it
it's called "Lady Dynamite" and it's pretty good

it was advertised on my front page thing when i log in

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i dare you guys to watch the first 10 minutes on that magic the gathering documentary without cringing to death

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Honky Dong Country posted:

I think I could watch far more than 10 minutes and laugh my rear end off. What's it called?

i forget

all i remember is trying to hate watch it one night, and couldn't get past the intro. You know how like an esports commentator starts going crazy when someone makes a really strong dragon or something? That happens in the intro when some dude plays lightning bolt or some poo poo, and the announcerslike " OMG OMG LIGHTNINGBOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLT LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTNINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG BOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLT AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA LIGHTNING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and i couldn't take it anymore

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Germstore posted:

That Adam Sandler movie was bad but the price was right so I watched it. It wasn't bad enough to turn off.

did u like the shamalan style twist? it blew my mind!

my favorite joke was when the one guy was gay hahaah

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pawn 17 posted:

It's actually pretty interesting and it doesn't glamorize MTG much tbh. It just profiles a few of the top players, talks about their motivation for playing and follows them through a few major tournaments. It shows guys (and girls) who are completely dedicated to a card game despite not being able to make a real living at it. Even the best players have boring side jobs and live at home with their parents. It's cool to see people who are so driven and dedicated to something that gives them very little reward aside from personal accomplishment.

lol at you glamorizing straight up losers who leech off their parents and society so they can play an expensive game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Germstore posted:

Based on tone I feel like you are taking the piss, but as you also watched it through to the end I am afraid we are in the same boat.

i liked where david spade whacked the mexican lady in the face with his laptop because he knew she was lying becasue adam sandlers character "Maxi Pad" would never have hurt an innocent, even though the whole movie was about how adam sandler lived a double life and was completely untrustworthy or something, but then after whacking the mexican lady in the face she just pulled a gun on him anyway, so the whole scene was just pointless

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Honky Dong Country posted:

For anybody that was wondering that MTG doc is called Enter the Battlefield - Life on the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour. I fully intend to watch this tonight once I've drank a bunch of beer to get properly varnished first. I'm hoping it'll be hilariously peak nerd.

L I G H T N I N G B O L L L L L L L L L L LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL T

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hulu does the same thing with "original series" by taking lovely international shows and airing them for americans like moone boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

im gaye posted:

life and times of tim is the best show i dont care if its hbo

I loving love that show

• Locked thread