Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jintor
May 19, 2014

acl comparing gays to nazis or something in a hilarious misunderstanding of what the nazis were all about.

just another tuesday in ausland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Laserface posted:

I like how Channel 9s breakfast show this morning had Washed up fuckwit Richard Wilkins talking about Ellen asking for support on the GBR conservation and actually framed it as 'isnt she just doing this to promote her new Finding Dory movie? does she really even care? makes u think'

lmao if self-interest is an invalid reason to pursue any agenda then you might as well wipe pretty much everyone off the map right the gently caress now

Jintor
May 19, 2014

grade a shitstain on humanity.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

aren't most refugees fleeing radical islam terrorism though

Jintor
May 19, 2014

can someone put the helpful candidate/party in your area info links in the OP or relink them here or something? cheers

Jintor
May 19, 2014

really wish abc24 was geo unblocked all the time. sigh

watching from my lovely apartment in japan sipping beer to distract myself from my big test tomorrow.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Weatherman posted:

sup exile in :japan: GLORIOUS NIPPON :japan:

good luck for the test tomorrow. which grade are you taking?

jlpt3!

gonna get #rekt on listening and maybe grammar, but if i pass kanji and reading should hopefully pull me up

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Shorten's speech giving power is higher than I recall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Tokamak posted:

These people can't handle a 6 hour broadcast. Time to parachute in a real broadcast professional, Jeff Gerstmann.

Giant Bomb's Election Coverage?

• Locked thread