Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolwhoami
Hi guys, I was passing by and noticed your sign is broken. Just wanted to make sure you knew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Is our sign broken? Or all the other signs broken?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Matoi Ryuko

Hey, this guy is letting his dog poop on our lawn!! He doesn't care about the sign!!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
The sign is broken to confuse trespassers

Coolwhoami

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

The sign is broken to confuse trespassers

Oh no :(

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

its ok. would you liek to come in for some green tea and stories

Coolwhoami

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

its ok. would you liek to come in for some green tea and stories

That actually sounds kinda nice

FluffieDuckie

friend i noticed you don't have an av. if you'd like some help picking one out you can go here

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

and tell us what you're interested in and we'll help you out

we can't have you running around on our lawn naked

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Not that we mind nudity or anything, we aren't prudes. But it's nice seeing a personality pop out.

Coolwhoami
Clothes are expensive and they wear out!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I have never seen pixels wear out, who knew :shrug:

cuntman.net

FluffieDuckie posted:

Is our sign broken? Or all the other signs broken?

yeah usually its the things that dont move that are considered broken

Coolwhoami

Scathach posted:

I have never seen pixels wear out, who knew :shrug:

But sometimes an AV gets old and tired and you don't want it anymore, and then you gotta buy a new one.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Coolwhoami posted:

But sometimes an AV gets old and tired and you don't want it anymore, and then you gotta buy a new one.

This sounds like the words of someone who can't commit. What is the source of your fear? Why can't you love me anymore?

Coolwhoami

I Was The Fury posted:

This sounds like the words of someone who can't commit. What is the source of your fear? Why can't you love me anymore?

It's just scary, ok! It's a big commitment!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Coolwhoami posted:

It's just scary, ok! It's a big commitment!

Well you can always autoban yourself to get rid of an av you have grown tired of. It's like getting yourself arrested in order to have your kids taken away

Coolwhoami

I Was The Fury posted:

Well you can always autoban yourself to get rid of an av you have grown tired of. It's like getting yourself arrested in order to have your kids taken away

Saving this idea for later.

shinmai

CHK Instruction
You can also piss off someone rich on the grey forums, and if you're annoying enough, they'll buy you an av mocking you so you're more motivated to find a new fresh one!

bean mom

I Was The Fury posted:

holy poo poo that's genuis

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Coolwhoami
why do you guys want to be probated I don't get it

Piso Mojado

Coolwhoami posted:

everyone is very depressed about the sign

Coolwhoami

Piso Mojado posted:

You should get that fixed then, jeeze. Shouldn't be letting it bring everyone down

FluffieDuckie

Coolwhoami posted:

some posters treat their rap sheet like an autograph book and collect signatures and cool pics from different idiot kings and mods

it's kind of a cultural thing which i guess is way better than gbs posters who jump into the "post here to be banned" thread which i do not understand

also

Piso Mojado posted:

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

FluffieDuckie posted:

some posters treat their rap sheet like an autograph book and collect signatures and cool pics from different idiot kings and mods

it's kind of a cultural thing which i guess is way better than gbs posters who jump into the "post here to be banned" thread which i do not understand

also

I understand now! Jeez fluffie you're so gosh darn helpful. :buddy:

Piso Mojado

I'd like to point out that I've proudly earned much of my rap sheet the correct way.

Matoi Ryuko

I don't want to be on probation, because time is very precious to me.

Coolwhoami

FluffieDuckie posted:

Why don't they get a real autograph book which would be both cooler and more personal? I also do not understand the gbs thing because getting myself unbanned costs money and I can't afford it, much like clothes

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
my last probation began and ended while i was sleeping which i think is some kind of rite of passage

Robot Made of Meat

Sham bam bamina! posted:

my last probation began and ended while i was sleeping which i think is some kind of rite of passage

Yeah, I generally post in the Probe Me threads just before bedtime.

Harmless fun, and it leads to fun entries on the Rap Sheet.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

dct would pm me asking me to let him know when the best time to probate me was when I got the hammer. he was such a considerate punisher. :saddowns:

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
I let them know about this over a month ago. I suffered severe neck injuries, trauma, and PTSD from it. They don't care and are now tied up in huge lawsuits because of it. These people are awful and I hope the police shut them down.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

really? i don't show any record of any complaints

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot

FluffieDuckie posted:

really? i don't show any record of any complaints

you will burn in forum hell, you big forum corp executive.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Microwaves Mom posted:

you will burn in forum hell, you big forum corp executive.

Sweetie I mod Byob. I LIVE in hell :buddy:

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot

FluffieDuckie posted:

Sweetie I mod Byob. I LIVE in hell :buddy:

But you don't burn in it yet.

----------------

I Dunno

Microwaves Mom posted:

I let them know about this over a month ago. I suffered severe neck injuries, trauma, and PTSD from it. They don't care and are now tied up in huge lawsuits because of it. These people are awful and I hope the police shut them down.

Our sign is perfect the way it is. Not our fault you didn't look where you were going. :colbert:

Coolwhoami
I have a headache. My head must be broken

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot

I Dunno posted:

Our sign is perfect the way it is. Not our fault you didn't look where you were going. :colbert:

there were no warning signs. Your liability. As a lawyer.

----------------

eonwe

Coolwhoami posted:

I have a headache. My head must be broken

or is your head broken when you dont have a headache

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolwhoami

Eonwe posted:

or is your head broken when you dont have a headache

thats a very good question

• Locked thread