Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

"Us" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Who What Now posted:

Nobody who sees this and thinks "Well now I'll never support leftists causes" was ever going to anyway, so literally nothing of value is lost. It's win/win, really, the deserving get their heads' bashed and we no longer have to pretend to cater to people who would never have joined us.

except if the next hate mongering rear end in a top hat has a gun and responds to a bat attack by shooting the assailant dead, he probably won't be convicted of a homicide.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Every degenerate physically harmed in the skull with a weapon is a victory for human progress, IMBO. Bash the trash.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm voting for Trump specifically because of the Homestuck avatar guy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

City of Tampa posted:

it probably does as some abstract concept, but in my own anecdotal experience cops and prosecutors want to arrest and charge as many people with as many serious crimes as they can, and they always push everything to the max. I've never seen a cop not arrest someone if they could have.

Most suburban cops ive seen are lazy and try to not arrest or report crimes if possible since it looks bad for the stats. Outstanding warrants, though, they love that poo poo

In brooklyn, though, stop and frisk used to be loving crazy and awful and im glad i left

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LegoPirateNinja posted:

except if the next hate mongering rear end in a top hat has a gun and responds to a bat attack by shooting the assailant dead, he probably won't be convicted of a homicide.

lmao if you're actually niave enough to think they would be anyway. That's just adorable.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Sounds like everyone wins then

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Who the gently caress is the idiot in this thread saying an assault with a bat shouldn't be an arrest lmao

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

chat poo poo get banged

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Roylicious is the idiot

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Bash the fash!

*assaults a guy standing on a street corner*

*is immediately a two-strike felon*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Who the gently caress is the idiot in this thread saying an assault with a bat shouldn't be an arrest lmao

Pudgy white onternet tough guys who have violent fantasies about people they disagree with getting hurt

Obviously totally different from their boogeymen of pudgy white redneck tough guys eho have violent fantasies of taking down "urban" thugs

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Violent Leftist... That's a laugh

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope this bitch is locked up and has a terrible prison life lol

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
*3 years later, while being violently raped in prison*

"What if the crazy poster-board man was right? What if I do deserve this??"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
BUT HE SAID A MEAN THING YOUR HONOR

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Can anyone even point to a single person actually harmed in this incident? I don't understand what the big deal is.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Who What Now posted:

Can anyone even point to a single person actually harmed in this incident? I don't understand what the big deal is.

Us for having clicked this thread

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

America has failed its mentally ill citizens, allowing them to wander the streets unmedicated shouting profanity.

Wait, did that schizo just say a profanity that offended me!? Get me a loving bat! I'LL KILL HIM.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Booblord Zagats posted:

poo poo, can't argue with that...

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am waiting patiently for my social justification to assault someone with a truncheon or a gardening tool. I am a social justice assailant.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

Most suburban cops ive seen are lazy and try to not arrest or report crimes if possible since it looks bad for the stats. Outstanding warrants, though, they love that poo poo

In brooklyn, though, stop and frisk used to be loving crazy and awful and im glad i left

Tampa suburbs are ghetto so we get the super-aggro cops that want to charge everybody with a felony and want to forcibly enter every house they're called to

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I bet a lot of the people that get police brutalitied really ran their mouths and said bad things beforehand.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Booblord Zagats posted:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

How many rage against the machine stickers are on your laptop

But rage against the machines most famous song is actually critical of committing violence for a cause.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Maoist Pussy posted:

I bet a lot of the people that get police brutalitied really ran their mouths and said bad things beforehand.

This wasn't done by a pig, but by a righteous person.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

City of Tampa posted:

Tampa suburbs are ghetto so we get the super-aggro cops that want to charge everybody with a felony and want to forcibly enter every house they're called to

depends entirely on the local pd culture and leadership. in some ghettos cops actively avoid doing that poo poo because they might get shot.

if the leadership cares about tallying arrests and rides their asses about it, then they'll be aggresive. if the leadership cares about keeping crime stats low then they will try to convince you that maybe this wasn't a big deal so let's pretend it didn't happen.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Who What Now posted:

This wasn't done by a pig

I would not lay odds on that, friendo.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Maoist Pussy posted:

talk poo poo get hit

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Meet Brother Dean

Vice interviewed Brother Dean and this is not an act

http://www.vice.com/video/slut-shaming-preacher

No one has really physically reacted toward his yelling until now..

http://www.inquisitr.com/3151094/preacher-who-tells-women-they-deserve-rape-gets-hit-in-the-head-with-baseball-bat-graphic-video/

The vibe I'm getting from the comments on the video is that if you say things that hurt my feelings it's okay to attempt to murder you. Is that right?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's okay to hit the mentally ill

- modern internet leftist

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spacetoaster posted:

The vibe I'm getting from the comments on the video is that if you say things that hurt my feelings it's okay to attempt to murder you. Is that right?

this is the argument of half the posters here, so yes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Black Baby Goku posted:

no see guys i'm just joking and posturing on the internet that my enemies should be killed, so it's totally ok and not at all a problem

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

depends entirely on the local pd culture and leadership. in some ghettos cops actively avoid doing that poo poo because they might get shot.

if the leadership cares about tallying arrests and rides their asses about it, then they'll be aggresive. if the leadership cares about keeping crime stats low then they will try to convince you that maybe this wasn't a big deal so let's pretend it didn't happen.

god I wish that I could live in one of the places that have chill cops, I'm a normal mostly law-abiding white guy and I'd rather see a pack of Hell's Angels at the end of my driveway than a single cop car

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Black Baby Goku posted:

He's not mentally ill

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Mange Mite posted:

no see guys i'm just joking and posturing on the internet that my enemies should be killed, so it's totally ok and not at all a problem

He's right. I just realized that we've lost sight of what GBS is all about. Being totally rational and unironic and only stating sincere and earnest world views. How could we let it come to this?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RedMage129 posted:

He's right. I just realized that we've lost sight of what GBS is all about. Being totally rational and unironic and only stating sincere and earnest world views. How could we let it come to this?

except "ironically" saying your enemies should be beaten isn't funny it's just sort of sad and pathetic

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

He's not mentally ill

So it's okay to hit people whose opinions offend you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Dress like a slut, get it in the butt.

• Locked thread