Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
What a change between the Spain game and this one. It's funny that all the "new" players were in tears at the end when Srna was all smiles. You'd think it would be the other way around.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Gigi Galli posted:

What a change between the Spain game and this one. It's funny that all the "new" players were in tears at the end when Srna was all smiles. You'd think it would be the other way around.
Yeah the new blood acquitted themselves really well v Spain and I think at least a few of the guys should've gotten a longer run out, especially with Modric not fully fit.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
Oh well.

I'm sorry for Srna, this was an ugly and stupid game to finish your national career with (not sure Ibrahimovic's was much better though). I retract what I said before the tournament, he did belong in the team. His crosses weren't very precise but he was tireless and an inspiration.

I don't know what to think about Cacic. The wacky manager that everybody pissed on defeated Spain with our B team and was selected as the best manager of the group stage by L'Equipe. In the last game however he once again failed with subs. It was so obvious players were losing strength 70-80 minutes in. Why wait 88 minutes to replace Mandzukic? 110 minutes to let Pjaca in?! Hundred and loving ten minutes and that guy was put on this Earth to pass tired defenders. He should've started half an hour earlier at the very least.

Oh well. Our WC qualification group is not strong and key players won't be too old in two years.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Croatia is losing a lot of good athletes to basketball. A couple were just drafted in the first round. Younger generation doesnt like soccer as much.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
welp that's the end of my budding career in punditry

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
Well that was one lame match. I turned it off halfway through because I was getting bored and angry - decided to watch anime instead. Besides, whenever someone strikes a goal you get to hear people screaming and hollering in the streets (which gives you a signal to turn the TV back on and see the action.) I actually care very little about football, if someone asked me to name just one member of the croatian team prior to the euro matches, I wouldn't be able to come up with a single name. And Ozujsko is a profoundly terrible beer, it's overpriced and it has a bitter, acrid taste. No-name store brand beers cost less; I have to admit they taste pretty bad but at least they won't make you pukey-sick. I don't understand people who drink this garbage.

t. alcoholic

A SWEATY FATBEARD fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jun 26, 2016

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Well that was one lame match. I turned it off halfway through because I was getting bored and angry - decided to watch anime instead. Besides, whenever someone strikes a goal you get to hear people screaming and hollering in the streets (which gives you a signal to turn the TV back on and see the action.) I actually care very little about football, if someone asked me to name just one member of the croatian team prior to the euro matches, I wouldn't be able to come up with a single name. And Ozujsko is a profoundly terrible beer, it's overpriced and it has a bitter, acrid taste. No-name store brand beers cost less; I have to admit they taste pretty bad but at least they won't make you pukey-sick. I don't understand people who drink this garbage.

t. alcoholic

drat this post has it all

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

t. alcoholic

yeah just get a plastic liter of beer from lidl and drink it warm IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
It's 2016 you can easily and safely watch soccer and anime at the same time bro.

• Locked thread