Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Blue Screen of Death, nooooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

when i'm at my desktop pc i feel like mr anderson sitting at his workstation but the whole time i'm actually neo doing kung fu and flying around i just don't realize it yet. so cool

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I am postng from a phoen there are no downsidrs to it and it is just as good a a desktop pc

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

amusinginquiry posted:

I am postng from a phoen there are no downsidrs to it and it is just as good a a desktop pc

my desktop pc is blazing hot right now, the cpu cooler sounds like a lawnmower right next to my head

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

my desktop pc is blazing hot right now, the cpu cooler sounds like a lawnmower right next to my head

Make a grilled cheese. A blessing in disguise. :chef:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Doss your pc have a window for lookin at all your cool parts and lights

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
desktop postin right now, from work. cos lol at actually doing real work.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Hell Yeah posted:

Probably needs some sort of liquid cooling system. Pretty sure that best buy can assist.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

No wonder your pc is getting hot n loud . Postin' is really cpu intensive

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i have not one, but two monitors :smuggo:

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
nothing like seeing an unfunny post and open palm slapping the deguass button on my monitor

BBBRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDD

then like magic i'm loling

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

I post from my desktop so I can do Photoshop contests (and pretend it's still 2005).

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Phone posting right now! Bite me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My tablet is sitting on my desk's top

• Locked thread