Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
http://mma-math.com/proof.html?winnerID=2972877&loserID=2951515

seems legit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Wise Learned Man posted:

I'm surprised it didn't need Penn/Machida to make part of the jump in weight.

Its a shame Dos Caras Jr. never won a fight and CM Punk will never fight because thats the mmath I really want to see. Also it didn't have Shinsuke Nakamura because I wanted to see if he was better than Brock Lesnar.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

They'd have to make it the super-heavyweight championship and let them both roll in at like 285 to do that, which is apparently a bridge too far for even Dana White.

Are you really saying you don't want UFC to sign minowaman and have a second super hluk tournament

Also, Rory vs Thompson disappeared from UFC.com for me. Is it still happening or did I miss something?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

JaySB posted:

I've trained with two purple belts who have also fought in the UFC... I dunno what relevance that has to anything.

Its a lot harder to grapple when the other dude is punching you in the face

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Meowbot posted:

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/video-bellator-ufc-fighters-remember-kimbo-slice-a-drat-good-dude-who-cared-about-his-kids

matt mitrione being super classy talk in about the kimbonator

few other yfc guys like stephen thompson and sam alvey weigh in too

main fight was increidbly upsetting but people seem to love it, it wasn't as good as sam alvey vs elias theodorou though! some guy called me an ignorant swine for not liking the fight on bloodelbow

I think it suffered greatly from going right after Cowboy

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Centripetal Horse posted:

Condit vs. Maia sounds very good. I've really enjoyed some of Maia's most recent fights. It seems to me like he's gotten a little fire back in his belly.

Do we still think Diaz/McGregor II is a stupid waste of time no one wants to see? I've actually wanted to see it all along.

I just noticed this

I want to see the post fight meltdown when he gets even more badly chumped by Diaz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Pride matchmaker for doing retarded poo poo like sending a lucha libre dude with a mask into the ring with Cro-Copor the instructions given to the ref in sakuraba matches. Gerrard Gorgeau as well

• Locked thread