Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will you be voting in the UKEU Referendum?
This poll is closed.
Remain - Keep Britane Strong! 328 15.40%
Leave - Take Are Sovreignity Back! 115 5.40%
Remain - But only because Brexit are crazy 506 23.76%
Leave - But only because the EU is terrible 157 7.37%
Spoiled Ballot - This whole thing is an awful idea 61 2.86%
I'm not going to vote 19 0.89%
I'm not allowed to vote 411 19.30%
Pissflaps 533 25.02%
Total: 2130 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
I voted this morning (remain).

I'm not sure what the future holds, everything is uncertain. Well except for one thing.

The result of the referendum is going to be bad for Corbyn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Swindon results are up. Sorry we're poo poo :(

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Hope it was worth it Cameron.

Hope it was worth it.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

So is there ANY idea what's happening yet

Hope is being skullfucked in the corner.

You know, a normal day in the uk.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Rakosi posted:

Holy poo poo 10,000yen was £63 last night, now its £73.

erm, I'm starting to lose a lot of money

Good, you gently caress.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Captain Stalin posted:

I can only picture Cameron clutching that letter signed by the 86 Tory leave MPs to his chest right now, while quietly sobbing.

And loving a pig.

Sorry thats slander.

A Dead Pig.

The Dead Pig loving Arsehole.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Rakosi posted:

everyone should resign

And you should shut the gently caress up.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Forgall posted:

What makes you think the queen isn't one.

The queen is the most britishest of us all. Shes very racist, but quite exceedingly polite about it.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
David Cameron hosed a dead pig. That fucker can make us leave the eu, he can break up the union but he will always be a pig fucker.

The pig fucker that hosed the world up.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Post History - Add user to ignore list and move on friends.

David Cameron put his poker in a porker.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Stop loving quoting him.

David Cameron stuck his sausage in some sausage.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

KaptainKrunk posted:

People's lack of sympathy for the working class ITT and elsewhere is exactly why the Left is dead. "UGH loving RACIST POOR WORKING CLASS MORONS RUIN EVERYTHING FOR ME AND MY SMART CULTURED FRIENDS! WHAT ABOUT MY TRIPS TO THE CONTINENT?" is exactly the wrong response to have.

This is right. It isn't even their fault. This shouldn't have been up for vote because the public have been poisoned by eu scapegoating for decades.

This is all on David "put his ham in the Spam" Cameron.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Corbyns not going to win any general election - not with the way the media / his own party treat him. He shouldn't stand down though because I'd rather there be an option on my ballot for a party which wasn't racist, liar or tory.

Or i'll vote green, its not like my vote matters in a FPTP contest.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Blasmeister posted:

Yeah we're hosed if anyone pushes the button but noone's going to be noble enough to sacrifice their party to refuse. More of this needs to get out to the general public over the next few weeks if there's any hope of scaring the leave tories into not going through with it.

You think after what we've done to the stock market the eu's gonna say "alright, I suppose you can stay"?

I doubt we get even the same deal as before but considerably shittier and also no veto or say in anything that people were floating before.

Stop hoping that theres a way to unfuck this. Our nations dick is in the meat grinder and the best thing for us all is to just flip the switch to maximum speed and hope it doesn't hurt as much as our dick being in a meat grinder should.

Also David Cameron hosed a dead pig and the only source of comfort for me is that he will be remembered as the fucker who hosed everything up.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Metrication posted:

nothing happens until article 50 is invoked. the relationship hasn't changed, we still follow the same rules and get the same benefits. all the same laws apply, they cannot remove us. we have exactly the same deal before because literally nothing has changed and won't until the deed is done.

what has clearly changed is that this country has progressed far past its social standing in the eu as a minor irritation

Thats my point. Either article 50 is invoked and we switch on the meat grinder - or we delay until racist poo poo heads start to make life too interesting for the higher ups and the eu has incentive to attach the spiked anal attachment to the meat grinder.

There are ways out of this but that requires hope. Kill hope.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Absurd Alhazred posted:

David Cameron hosed A Dead Pig the UK.

The strike through implies that the necrobestiality didn't happen.

To be clear, it did. But then he hosed the country, which is a greater crime against humanity.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Thats not so bad, it looks like financial services are going to take the brunt of the pain with no hopes of recovery, it isn't like England or any of its cities is known for them or anything.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Our priorities our crap.

David Cameron Porked a Poker
He stuck his dick inside a dead pigs head
For the approval of his peers he simulated sexual stimulation with the head of a deceased barnyard animal
He took his small minded dick and hosed a pig until the bacon was extra salty

And then he did the country.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Joda posted:

Preferably a robot of some sort, but those have a serious uncanny valley problem that needs to be fixed before they're viable. Before then, just some empty husk that will say whatever needs to be said to get elected.

This is what pisses me off. Whats the loving point of having a Labour party that is the conservative party but with nicer branding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Everyone who votes for the liberal democrats in any hypothetical election deserves everything they get. I don't care if they're the only loving party saying no brexit, if they might be able to overturn the referendum with the mandate they'd get (the rest of the parties splitting the brexit votes).

If I was in a voting booth and my choice was liberal democrat, ukip or tory i'd spoil my ballot.

• Locked thread