Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Roman doesn't have the skill set to go above being the top of the midcard and yet here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

He is handsome and strong and has a bunch of friends. If this was junior high I'd be following him around and sometimes I do something dumb that makes him laugh so I get to hang out with him.

well we've figured out why kids like him at least

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

give Roman Heyman as a manager when brock's not around and that's like half his booking problems solved right there

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

exploding mummy posted:

You consider the Miz to be a better worker than Roman Reigns

:yikes:

the only thing Roman is better than the miz at is putting people over and that's simply by standing in the ring with them. Miz has to remind the crowd to hate him from time to time

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Cyron posted:

isn't that what Cass is now? a big mussle partner with a guy who can speck for him. and it funny since both of them are products of the WWE performance center and people love them so i don't buy the fact people hate on roman because he is not a indie guy.

except the past month proved cass at least has some mic skills

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

One thing I will note about Roman is there's a friend who I (mainly used to) watch PPVs with who just can't overlook the fact that Roman wears what appears to be a Kevlar vest. Not because of the look or anything, but he feels it somehow gives him an unfair advantage. I can try and tell him every time that in kayfabe it's no different than a shirt and doesn't offer any protection but any time he'd get chopped or beat he'd go on about Roman is a coward who needs chest protection like he was D'lo Brown

my god, I think we've finally discovered the dumbest reason to hate Roman

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

he was getting cheered for like two weeks in November or December, does anyone remember what they were doing with him then?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

RacistGuidingLight posted:

It wasn't good and it was really confusing cuz there was half an hour left and it was the main

thankfully we had fifteen minutes of a weeping, confetti covered Roman for filler

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

God knows I enjoyed it thoroughly

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

smell this posted:

wentto my car windows are smashed and somebody left a roman reigns tshirt on the drivers seat

this is it guys, this week's raw is the raw where Roman turns heel

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Alain Post posted:

Lmao Roman has been absolutely putting in the effort in main events for like a year now despite everyone in the building booing him, something which virtually any babyface in the 80s would face by scowling, putting on a lovely match, and storming off, and yet he needs a "work ethic". More racism imo.

what about his naps

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

roman could work on his cardio a bit is all i'm sayin

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Alain Post posted:

The Usos are also victims of racism.

the usos are victims have not having a gimmick outside of yelling their names when they come out

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What gimmick does AJ Styles have

not yelling his drat name all the time

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Sanguinia posted:

Why did Constantinople get the works?

that's nobody's business but the turk's

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

roman reigns is a dirty dirty cheater

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

DeathChicken posted:

I like the earlier suggestion that he grows to Violet Beauregarde proportions and the Usos just roll him to the ring. "Oompa Loompa doopity doo, Roman's Samoan so he's fatter than you. Can't see his feet or his size 12 shoe, Oompa Loompa doopity do! *cartwheel*"

i dunno if i would cheer roman but i would certainly die laughing if this ever happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

hey roman we're having some trouble deciding if you're good. whats your opinion?

well okay then

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jun 26, 2016

• Locked thread