Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

BrigadierSensible posted:

The match where he loses the title, (whenever that may be), is going to immensely please the crowd and send them home happy, no matter who it is against, and no matter how fuckeried up the finish is. So by that metric he will be good one day.

Sure but watching WWE champ Zach Ryder get squashed in a rematch the next day is going to suck all the air out of the room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
That sitout razors edge was pretty cool.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Seams posted:

a regular tv show with a protagonist as disliked as roman reigns would last about three episodes

orange is the new black keeps on ticking.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that's actually kevin owens, meta-heeling.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Alain Post posted:

Styles is absolutely in better shape than he was after that lovely rear end Jericho feud but tbf Jericho stinks

How dare you

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Fenrir posted:

Well, it IS a girdle. It's pretty big and covers drat near everything from his upper stomach to upper groin. I always figured the hernia issue was why he wears it.

Maybe he's got a poochy tummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

CubsWoo posted:

I'm now starting to think the whole upcoming brand split was done to give people who don't want to see Roman Reigns anymore a weekly live show to potentially invest their time in

The champ will be on both shows obviously, he's the brand ambassador at large.

• Locked thread