Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1c7Q7eF0Cc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This guy is just PISSIN' all over us

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

roman should drive a segway to the ring

edit: and away from the ring. the match should end and he should immediately get on the segway

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman Reigns would be better if he had the body of a man but the legs of a giant spider imo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman should have a floating little alien buddy named Romulan Reigns that only he and the audience can see

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman Reigns has the record for most rumble eliminations and is only of only two and only two men to go the distance as entrant one to win the rumble, alongside WWE Hall of Framer Shawn Michaels. How are you going to tell me this guys not a total badass?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman is good..... For nothing!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Big Boss Man is Romans superior in every way

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman Reigns should be so fat that he gets rolled to the ring like Violet in Willy Wonka . Then, and only then, would he be good

Edit; in homage of the family he should also use Too Cools music

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jun 10, 2016

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Juicey Anaoi

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman: I'm telling ya, I didn't do anything!
Smarks: I don't care!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman reigns is a big dog and will be a big champion next week on RAW

• Locked thread