Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Hey, it worked for Cena. Only took 15 years, but everyone here likes him now. A 15 year push while he irons the kinks out and you'll love Roman to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

He's the spaghetti that you slightly undercooked so it was still starchy and then you grabbed garlic instead of cheese and put just enough on that it's still edible and yet nevertheless bad.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

"What are you gonna do, you're just my little brother" was fun.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I like the earlier suggestion that he grows to Violet Beauregarde proportions and the Usos just roll him to the ring. "Oompa Loompa doopity doo, Roman's Samoan so he's fatter than you. Can't see his feet or his size 12 shoe, Oompa Loompa doopity do! *cartwheel*"

• Locked thread