Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Mystery Opponent posted:

Vests are cool. If Roman ever has a Street Fight he could wear a denim vest and be even cooler

i remember Scott Hall having one during his first few months in WCW and he is a cool guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

The_Rob posted:

Every positive on Roman really makes it sound like WWE should put him back in a tag team. He is the perfect tag team wrestler.

isn't that what Cass is now? a big mussle partner with a guy who can speck for him. and it funny since both of them are products of the WWE performance center and people love them so i don't buy the fact people hate on roman because he is not a indie guy.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

SylvainMustach posted:

What kind of a lovely face wears a chest protector?

He's only okay, had no presence that I can see and the forced babyface push makes me resent him and the product.

D-lo brown and he was great.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
^^^that too and with the uso's and that backfire since people now boo the Uso's because there blood related. dean avoided this due to him feuding with jericho after mania. and if he get close to reigns on TV again it would be with the rumored shield 3 way at summerslam.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

he was getting cheered for like two weeks in November or December, does anyone remember what they were doing with him then?

At the end of TLC he did a very good beat down to triple H then he feuded with Vince and got Philly to cheer for him. then creative in their mind think that roman need to be with a Mcmahan to be over so he got draged into the 20 min promos where he can't punch anyone on state since it a old man and a woman.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jun 2, 2016

• Locked thread