Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Roman is a perfectly serviceable big-but-not-that-big-man who would have been mired in the upper midcard/Kane "The champ needs an opponent for this C-PPV" level in the last few eras and can play his role in creating a 4* match against 5* talent but has been massively overpushed and overprotected because Vince and the other parts of the inner circle hitched their wagon to the next homegrown "The Guy Until He's Broken Down Or 40" creation and there's not much to lose if they're wrong since WWE is now a toy licensing company first, a film studio second and a wrestling company third.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

I'm now starting to think the whole upcoming brand split was done to give people who don't want to see Roman Reigns anymore a weekly live show to potentially invest their time in

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

shiksa posted:

The champ will be on both shows obviously, he's the brand ambassador at large.

I thought I read they were considering either having 1 major 'world title' belt per brand and/or making the IC and Women's title the focus on Smackdown so I'm working off those assumptions

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Roman Reigns is Good because he is reminding all of us to Take Time To Be A Dad Today And Also For The Next 28 Days Or So

• Locked thread