Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

These were gonna be up yesterday night at like exactly midnight, but my internet went out at that exact moment, and it really sucked. Oh well! Here it is.

Edit: Also FYI no dice this week.

mdct fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Oh right btw we're doin' Rogue Trader this week get ready for warp shenanigans

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Alright I have to ask. Anyone else having problems downloading the last two episodes from tinideck?

S6E2 and S6E3?

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Normally when these problems come up I can tell what it is immediately and fix it quick, but I can download those just fine, so that's confusing.

Ladderface
Jul 30, 2005

Mmmm-HHHMMMmmm...
Yeah I tried in a few browsers and the tindeck download was working. Any details you can give, HN?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Hm. Maybe it is my wifi card.

Running a 5 year old Asus laptop. Tried downloading on two different wifi hotspots (v fast and decent). In both cases those two files were downloading at 110 kb/s or came to a full stop 2+ times. Did manage to complete download of both files on second wifi location.

Using Chrome.

In contrast Steam 1GB + downloads, youtube dls, mp3 dls worked fine.

Then again I've been kicked from your twitch stream multiple times before so maybe it's something specific to my computer?

Thanks for looking into it gents.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
have you tried not doing it wrong?

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Pro tips itt

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Expert analysis: your computer was hexed by a Swamp Witch. There's nothing I can do about this.

You're going to have to go find that Witch and go down on her to fix it.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Beware the curse of the swampy snatch

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Found a pixie decker deviant art! Sadly no Shadowrunner spaghetti dinner modeled after The Last Supper yet.

http://mleth.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Suwi-632586384

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
I'll keep you updated but there's a pretty good chance we don't dice tonight because of one of ours having Breathing Problems.
Nevermind! We're good to go!

mdct fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Sep 10, 2016

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
IT'S COOL MY LUNGS JUST TRIED TO CHOKE ME TO DEATH BUT THEY POWERVAPED ME FULL OF BREATHGOOD AT THE HOSPITAL AND I'M FUCKIN GREAT

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Edit: And we're done. Thanks for coming.

mdct fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Sep 10, 2016

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Session 3
Twitch Archive

So tragically I have been unable to edit Session 3 of Rogue Trader this week, which is kind of a problem, since I'm running Session 4 on Friday!

It's basically a choice of "edit session 3, skip running this week" or "write stuff to run for session 4, skip editing this week" and I'm way more willing to do the latter, personally! Here's the twitch archive, at least, full of stammery glory instead of me cutting those out.

Edit: Well we might not be doing anything this week anyway, depending

mdct fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Sep 15, 2016

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Yeah no Dice tomorrow! Pods is going to be stuck in a box for a few hours and I don't have something substantial enough to run anyway.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Is it a dead or alive Pods in the box?

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Hopefully.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

So while the universe conspires to deprive me of fresh dice shenanigans, have a question for the classic dice crew in the meantime.

Iirc we never got an ending to your first shadowrun thread. I think it ended on Christy Daee and her manager getting killed while our beloved heroes had viruses in their comlinks/hit squads on their trail and everything kinda went to poop-town. Did you ever finish that run?

RChimp Cola
Feb 15, 2008

Cyclops and a duck?!
nah, things got busy for people so that thread is like a SHADOWRUN GAIDEN 0: Director's Cut. WHO KNOWS if we'll ever find out just what happened in Clean living LA.

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
Did the same fate befall the Spirit of the Century game as well?

RChimp Cola
Feb 15, 2008

Cyclops and a duck?!
Some say bebop's still on that boat, thinkin about how jazz killed a dream!
Others just say
SKIP SUMMERS, HERE!

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
We're doing Shadowrun this Friday.

Anyway, calling it now: I'm going to open-palm slam all of S3 of Rogue Trader tomorrow. I did it once before (and that was the echo-ey one!) I can do it again.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Welp I only have about a half-hour left to do but I can't finish it up tonight, too tired. I'll finish it and put 'em all up tomorrow as early as I can. Shouldn't take long.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

I'M INVINCIBLE

Also if you'd like to peep my classic ocean ship battle rules I tossed together, they're right here.

mdct fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Sep 23, 2016

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
We're done for now. Thanks for joining us.

mdct fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Sep 24, 2016

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I apologize for all the coughing, my lungs are still trying to murder me.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
So far we've been doing things every other week and that's staying true this week as well!!

So we're off for this Friday and will most likely return no problem from Nexto Frido.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
We're done! Sessions 7 and 8 will be coming at the same time, roughly.

mdct fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Oct 8, 2016

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
All right so nothing tonight because I've fallen so far behind on the audio that I would end up 3 sessions in the red if I ran a game today, also one of 'em wanted today off anyway so it works out. Sorry about that.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I lost it at "Crows nests?!? Are we a whaler you gently caress?" (paraphrasing)

In the words of the immortal Semisponge, you guys are loving nerds.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Session 7
Twitch Archive

Hey!! I'm not dead!! I'm still active and cool and editing things. I have just been surprisingly busy the past few weeks.

Also remember: This is the session before the last we played. If we play Shadowrun tomorrow, we'll be a session ahead of the recording again. If so, I apologize!!

I'm not sure what we're playing tomorrow but I'm going to have both prepared. Be there and be cool as heck!!

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
We're done. Thanks for coming!

mdct fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Oct 29, 2016

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Thx for the audio Dicktron

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Hey you're welcome, Tin Tim. I'm in the process of doing up session 8 right now! Plus we're going to be doing Shadowrun tomorrow, which has a pretty good chance in being the last episode of Dracula Idea.

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

There's a Monopenguin! :swoon:
I for one am pumped for the exciting conclusion of chasing a janitor with a cape.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Session 8
Twitch Archive

Well I won't be able to get all these out before tomorrow, but I also bet that no one would have listened to all 3 and a half hours before tomorrow night anyway. They'll get done, though.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Are pretzels a cracker

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

Pretzels can be in cracker form but are not necessarily crackers themselves.
We're streaming Session 9 of Dracula Idea in a few hours! We usually start playing at about 10:30 PM EST, but the stream is usually active before then. Come and hang with your favorite crew who say unbelievably gross things like "goku dildo" and "yeasty folds".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrenblade
Oct 29, 2012
I think pretzels are either a muffin, a breadstick, or a donut depending on topping and filling.
Pretzel bites are a pizza roll though.

• Locked thread