Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
This new jobs drug testing policies are basically saying to me "we don't care if you're a raging alcoholic who mixes booze and benzos regularly. But God loving forbid you do the one drug that will stay in your system longer than what we give you notice of the test for."

So I'm in the same boat OP. Should I just become an alcoholic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Windows 98 posted:

This new jobs drug testing policies are basically saying to me "we don't care if you're a raging alcoholic who mixes booze and benzos regularly. But God loving forbid you do the one drug that will stay in your system longer than what we give you notice of the test for."

So I'm in the same boat OP. Should I just become an alcoholic?

become a raging alcoholic coke fiend.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The problem with opiates OP is stopping, not starting.

Captain Video
Apr 4, 2016
A relative of mine is legally hosed up on opiates right now, want to ask him?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Do you live in the US? It might be a good idea to get that escapism going early.

p sure thats reason #2 to blame for the ongoing crisis in america, right after purdue pharma of course, with reason #3 being the puritanical attitude we tend to have towards drug abuse which in turn affects our lovely drug policy

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
op get high on life instead - it's easy, you just hold your breath until you feel weird

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

put it up your butt

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
How do you feel about waiting in some awful neighborhood in a twenty year old car while you fight back the sniffles? It's a big part of the heroin addict experience so I'd recommend being cool with it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

A++ would do opiates again

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

p sure thats reason #2 to blame for the ongoing crisis in america, right after purdue pharma of course, with reason #3 being the puritanical attitude we tend to have towards drug abuse which in turn affects our lovely drug policy

the us is very against recreation across the board whether that be vacation time, drugs, or weekends off

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Isaac posted:

Ive done opitates many many times and never got a habit for them. Unlike every single other drug

same lol dont know how people get addicted

ive been using them for 10 years and only do them on weekends and at work sometimes at the start of the week when im feeling sick from my weekend use, by wed though im broke and cant do them again until friday

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i'm more partial to benzos and dissociatives but imho any drug addiction is a good one

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
hi OP if you could become addicted to brushing your loving teeth that would be great

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Opiates & video games ! The dopamine cascade

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
you should become addicted to good posting

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

just develop a crippling marihuana addiction.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
True story, my carpool buddy had a big jar of opiates in his glove box and I asked what they were doing there and he said they were his wife's scrip but she never took them. "They're yours if you want 'em" he said.

O gently caress yes! I was hopped up on goofballs for three weeks at work. (and also learned to like prune danish and bran muffins)

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
i had a poo poo today. it was the first in about 7 days. so if that sounds like fun, do opiates.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

skit herre posted:

i had a poo poo today. it was the first in about 7 days. so if that sounds like fun, do opiates.

Like making GBS threads an inverted pine-cone

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
Yes. You should mix dilaudid and heroin so when you IV it you get a great rush and a great high. You'll get used to the withdrawl after you detox enough times.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

skit herre posted:

click "post history" -> look for tcc posts.

checks out.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
lol you thought I was being ironic. it was a huuuge turd.

Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.

skit herre posted:

lol you thought I was being ironic. it was a huuuge turd.

If you don't cry while you poop you aren't taking enough, up the dose and try again

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
*watches a guy drive by in his car shooting H*

'yeah... yeah, that's the ticket! this is a good plan!'

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Yes. Do them all op.... all the drugs.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

nothing is worse for lovely than daily drinking. its all burning liquid up on ur rear end in a top hat that smells horrid

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
opiates make it very difficult to poo poo and there is nothing better than a good poo poo so i vote no OP

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Airborne Viking posted:

you should become addicted to good posting

im addicted to this, but yet, hopelessly hooked, as I cannot make my own

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
You'll never know if you like it unless you try.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Best Giraffe posted:

im addicted to this, but yet, hopelessly hooked, as I cannot make my own

here, take this - the first one's free

'more like no man's buy'

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Profondo Rosso posted:

nothing is worse for lovely than daily drinking. its all burning liquid up on ur rear end in a top hat that smells horrid

I used to have this problem, but then i stopped drinking cheap beer.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum
My old GF was a stripper/prostitute years before I met her; she used her enormous tits to support a 10 year smack habit. She has hilarious stories about smack. So yeah, go for it, especially if you have the tits to fund your habit!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Bacon Taco posted:

My old GF was a stripper/prostitute years before I met her; she used her enormous tits to support a 10 year smack habit. She has hilarious stories about smack. So yeah, go for it, especially if you have the tits to fund your habit!

even if you dont have tits you got lips

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Abuse ambien and meet the walrus, op

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
The big hype on the TCC streets is Kratom, aka Thai hobo leaf.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
It will be fine one of the TCC mods once dropped the knowledge bomb that if you're completely strung out on opiates all you need to do take some lcd and get some perspective and everything will be ok.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

4outof5 posted:

It will be fine one of the TCC mods once dropped the knowledge bomb that if you're completely strung out on opiates all you need to do take some lcd and get some perspective and everything will be ok.

I've found lsd works a bit better, but you can crush up and snort your phone all you like.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
You've made worse decisions in life. Why not?

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I've been doing heroin for years and I don't regret any of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

You've made worse decisions in life. Why not?

like what

• Locked thread