Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sour Diesel posted:

the afc central was really cool

not anymore tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Sour Diesel posted:

the afc central was really cool

:stare:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

Winter is coming

Did it ever leave for the Browns?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
The Wire is one of my favorite television shows because, despite being set in the same city as the least likeable NFL Franchise, there is only one Ravens reference throughout all five seasons. Bless David Simon.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

stop posting in this thread you dolts!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I do miss the AFC Central rivalries between the Ravens, Browns, and Steelers. I don't give a poo poo about the Jags and Texans.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I do miss the AFC Central rivalries between the Ravens, Browns, and Steelers. I don't give a poo poo about the Jags and Texans.

No one does. :ssh:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

FIRST TIME posted:

No one does. :ssh:

I care about the Jags only because every time they're about to have nice things we ruin it lol

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's pretty funny that everyone forgets the Vikings...

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Flikken posted:

Winter is coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
His mom's name is Winter?

• Locked thread