Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

marauderthirty posted:

Also they put their chili on spaghetti, I mean what the gently caress even is that poo poo? It's not loving spaghetti sauce.

it's not chili either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

marauderthirty posted:

Also they put their chili on spaghetti, I mean what the gently caress even is that poo poo? It's not loving spaghetti sauce.

Don't food shame

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If any of you end up in Cinci please let me know. That way you can avoid eating Skyline unless you actually want fast food.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Regional fast food can be so bizarre. They have Runza in Nebraska, maybe Iowa I dunno, and it's just like a bread pouch with ground beef and onion inside. I don't even think it's seasoned. loving terrible.

E: :yum:

the good fax machine fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jun 2, 2016

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Chris James 2 posted:

Yes, that's the problem

Free the animals, stop the captivity

Army of the 12 monkeys!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

marauderthirty posted:

Regional fast food can be so bizarre. They have Runza in Nebraska, maybe Iowa I dunno, and it's just like a bread pouch with ground beef and onion inside. I don't even think it's seasoned. loving terrible.

looks like someone saw a cornish pasty and didn't really get the point

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I'm actually pretty excited about the Bears this year. I mean, they'll probably win like 6-7 games, but there's actually like more than 5 NFL players on the team this year and I'm excited for Bullard and the new d-backs and Kevin White and who the gently caress knows but I think they'll clown one lovely team on defense this year. Also Jay Cutler rules.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Bears have lost six in a row to the Lions. :laugh:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Bears have lost six in a row to the Lions. :laugh:

That has to be the most consecutive games lost to the Lions. :stare:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Lions have a really good record against the Browns but there isn't a streak that long anywhere in there

except the poo poo streak how ya doin

in my undeys

guess ill quit adding to this post, talk to u at school in aug.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jun 2, 2016

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Stop reading Manish for Fitzpatrick updates. Every update the NYDN puts out on the situation is immediately shot down by all beat reporters and at least a couple national guys like Breer.

They're not signing a 1 year deal. Decker and Marshall didn't stay out of OTAs last week in a show of solidarity. Fitz isn't retiring. Fitz isn't taking lesser deal from another team out of spite. Basically everything he puts out is wrong or pure speculation.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ozu posted:

Stop reading Manish for Fitzpatrick updates. Every update the NYDN puts out on the situation is immediately shot down by all beat reporters and at least a couple national guys like Breer.

They're not signing a 1 year deal. Decker and Marshall didn't stay out of OTAs last week in a show of solidarity. Fitz isn't retiring. Fitz isn't taking lesser deal from another team out of spite. Basically everything he puts out is wrong or pure speculation.

It's still the Jets' fault that this has gone this long.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

marauderthirty posted:

Oh, cool, chibureki/khutabi. The Georgian version is the best. They add coriander and black pepper, the meat is always a juicy and godly blend of beef and lamb. There's a mountain dirt road you take to get to Mestia, one of the most isolated villages in the world. It takes, no kidding, six hours to travel about 50 miles via car. The first hour or so every van stops at a shed with a kitchen that makes these. I've eaten at places totaling probably 20 Michelin stars and that khutabi was in my top 3 of best things I've ever eaten.

The basic recipe is from the Mongols, that's why its so common.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jun 2, 2016

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/fyr3.mp4

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Not even close

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if only he had fallen before grabbing the first ring you could make a nice joke. btw ignore whatever good joke someone says right after this

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You're no Brian Moorman, Kluwe

Still impressive

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Dude doesn't even get close to the second ring. Jesus.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

fsif posted:

Honest to god better* decisions than giving that contract to Osweiler:

1. Draft Paxton Lynch or Connor Cook
2. Trade for Sam Bradford
3. Re-sign Hoyer
4. Sign Fitzpatrick again
5. Trade for Kaepernick
6. Trade for Mark Sanchez
7. Outbid the Eagles for Chase Daniel
8. Trade for AJ McCarron
9. God, trade even for Geno goddamn Smith

*operative word here is "better"

Way better than all of those and also better than signing Osweiler: draft Christian Hackenberg

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Seriously that contract for him is flat out silly.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

http://prod.video.ravens.clubs.nfl.com//BAL/videos/dct/video_audio/2016/06-June/Final-Drive-June1-500k.mp4

Skip to 30 seconds for Ray Lewis saying Ray Lewis things.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

*in my kluwe voice*

EPIC FAIL

the mean lunch lady fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jun 2, 2016

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
since we're on food chat, what are people's opinions on NC BBQ? I'm going to be there for like two weeks in June.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Osweiler is not going to the White House.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

computer parts posted:

since we're on food chat, what are people's opinions on NC BBQ? I'm going to be there for like two weeks in June.

It's the loving best. Make sure it's vinegar based.

Also the side dishes. It's all about good side dishes.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

computer parts posted:

I like it. Of course, I've lived in KC and just outside Charlotte, so I'm pretty good with most BBQ. Definitely get the vinegar sauce, and get some spicy stuff if you can. Stay away from Fried Okra unless you like that gross poo poo, because it is a side available at every BBQ place. See if you can find a place that does whole hog bbq.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

NC-17 posted:

Not even close

*kluwe takes to the blog, blaming his homophobic coaches for never getting him proper upper body training*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

To be fair thats pretty good for a punter

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ross Angeles posted:

it's not chili either

red liquorice

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Mel Mudkiper posted:

To be fair thats pretty good for an unemployed person

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

NC-17 posted:

Osweiler is not going to the White House.
Good

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

computer parts posted:

the best out of all the regional varieties, find a man in a rusted trailer who doesn't have regular hours

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

quote:

“I don’t have a number, I just want to catch them all,” said Brown. “That’s always my goal is to maximize every opportunity and every throw that’s coming my way. To be consistent, be a guy Ben [Roethlisberger] can trust, be a guy the team can rely on and just like the Ash Ketchum from the Pokémon, I just want to catch them all.”

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/06/steelers-wr-antonio-brown-think-moneys-not-need-right-now/

Antonio Brown owns.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Please remember EP's law of concentration of merit: The nicer the environment and service of a successful restaurant the lesser odds are that the quality of food is what makes it successful.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah the general rule with NC BBQ is go to the place that looks like poo poo and it will probably have the best BBQ.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yesssssss

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

A Man and his dog posted:

Yeah the general rule with NC BBQ is go to the place that looks like poo poo and it will probably have the best BBQ.
This applies to Mexican food as well

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

computer parts posted:

A Man and his dog posted:

Pron on VHS posted:

the best out of all the regional varieties, find a man in a rusted trailer who doesn't have regular hours

No Butt Stuff posted:

I like it. Of course, I've lived in KC and just outside Charlotte, so I'm pretty good with most BBQ. Definitely get the vinegar sauce, and get some spicy stuff if you can. Stay away from Fried Okra unless you like that gross poo poo, because it is a side available at every BBQ place. See if you can find a place that does whole hog bbq.

These are all solid suggestions. Depends on where you are gonna be in NC. If Mac's on South Blvd in Charlotte is still open they were really good and a fair clean place.

If for some reason you end up in bum gently caress north eastern NC, there's a place called Ralph's that's less than a mile off of I-95 in Weldon. Go there. poo poo's delicious and if you go on a Sunday morning, you may get the pleasure of servers guilting you for eating lunch instead of being in church.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sam bradford lmao posted:

If you're white and want good Mexican food, you really need to feel uncomfortable sitting in that establishment, otherwise you're cheating your taste buds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

sam bradford lmao posted:

*triggered*

• Locked thread