Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

sam bradford lmao posted:

This applies to Mexican food as well

nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chilichimp posted:

If you're white and want good Mexican food, you really need to feel uncomfortable sitting in that establishment, otherwise you're cheating your taste buds.

this is really not true

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I think any restaurant that knows their food is the poo poo slowly stops caring about service and ambience because the crowds will come regardless, a great example is non-buffet all-you-can-eat Sushi restaurants

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Antonio Brown is good. Just like fried okra

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
In Central PA there is a shack in the woods that sells the best BBQ I have ever eaten

A literal shack

Like, the walls are random pieces of aluminum siding held together by bungee cords.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I immediately thought of you after posting that :shobon:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lexington bbq you assholes

http://www.lexbbq.com

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I immediately thought of you after posting that :shobon:

I thought of your cooking after visiting Auschwitz

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I thought of your cooking after visiting Auschwitz
my cut of beef wasn't jewish tho

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
im buying an electric smoker for my apartment :)

don't post at me about charcoal

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

In Central PA there is a shack in the woods that sells the best BBQ I have ever eaten

A literal shack

Like, the walls are random pieces of aluminum siding held together by bungee cords.

wanna meet that shack

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Pron on VHS posted:

What one are you getting? I want an electric smoker because lol Bay Area home ownership and getting anything else

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

What one are you getting? I want an electric smoker because lol Bay Area home ownership and getting anything else
what's the square footage of your home and how much are you paying for it

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pron on VHS posted:

This will inevitably end with you burning your apartment complex down.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Spoeank posted:

I am looking at several Masterbuilt models

http://www.amazon.com/Masterbuilt-2...terbuilt+smoker

I have a balcony so I'll place it out there and run an extension cord into my apartment.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

what's the square footage of your home and how much are you paying for it

Right now $1650/mo for 837 square feet.

July 7 moving on up to $2600/mo for 1073 sq ft :c00l:

And pron gonna need a trip report when you pull the trigger.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo that's insane.

Burn The Bay Area to the ground.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

wanna meet that shack

I just found they closed in 2012 :(

Enjoy a picture of when they built a shed next to the shack for a place for people to sit

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Spoeank posted:

Right now $1650/mo for 837 square feet.

And pron gonna need a trip report when you pull the trigger.

I currently live with a vegetarian and am moving to my own place next month so it'll be about 2 months from now but I'll let you know

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Enjoy a picture of when they built a shed next to the shack for a place for people to sit

RIP uhhhh Cliffs BBQ???

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You know what you gotta do.

Mel Mudkiper's Bronco BBQ.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ross Angeles posted:

this is really not true

It really is true. The best food joints are generic and non descript...much like fruit snacks and grape drank. The more generic the better!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

You know what you gotta do.

Mel Mudkiper's Bronco BBQ.

I hear you've got to try the Tebow steak. It will leave you in tears.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

I was paying less than half of that for a 2100 sq ft in the Denver metro area, but this was long before weed was legalized and caused a mass influx of transplants into Colorado, driving up housing prices to almost California levels.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The whole west coast is bad.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I laugh at Bay Area prices. You assholes get to live in one of the best areas in America for about 100-200 dollars more a month than average NJ prices. I can rent a 800 sq ft studio in Hoboken for 1600 if I'm lucky. A lovely studio in a suburban area of NJ is like 1.2k-1.5k. Literally the only way to get under 1k a month without having roommates in NJ is to live in the most horrible ghettos imagineable or in bumblefuck north west NJ.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
My posh rear end nice apartment cost me $600.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Chicago owns

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

There are $3400 studios in Campbell, which is a pointless suburb of San Jose where all the whites go. My apartment is actually a steal for where we are.

But we don't have weather and also I am an hour from the coast and a few hours from the snow.

So v:shobon:v

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Doltos posted:

I laugh at Bay Area prices. You assholes get to live in one of the best areas in America for about 100-200 dollars more a month than average NJ prices. I can rent a 800 sq ft studio in Hoboken for 1600 if I'm lucky. A lovely studio in a suburban area of NJ is like 1.2k-1.5k. Literally the only way to get under 1k a month without having roommates in NJ is to live in the most horrible ghettos imagineable or in bumblefuck north west NJ.

lmao in DC $1600 a month won't even get you a room big enough to stand in

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Whatever you do, just don't move to the suburbs.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Pron on VHS posted:

lmao in DC $1600 a month won't even get you a room big enough to stand in

It will, however, cover the mortgage for 3,000 SF on 2.5 acres of wooded cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Thank you, most of the country, for being such giant pussies about winter that our real estate prices are so comparably low.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

don't live in fuckin Hoboken, goddamn

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Pron on VHS posted:

I am looking at several Masterbuilt models

I have a balcony so I'll place it out there and run an extension cord into my apartment.

I have the second one listed and it's a great unit.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Lt. Frank Drebin posted:

It will, however, cover the mortgage for 3,000 SF on 2.5 acres of wooded cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Thank you, most of the country, for being such giant pussies about winter that our real estate prices are so comparably low.

But you're not including the real cost of having only three months of warm weather.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im moving to south orange county and i hate myself.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
If you are going electric, don't buy one, build one. We built a really nice one with a temp regulator and everything for only like $100.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Just move here to Scotland. It's basically the Pacific Northwest except you get to live for pennies on the dollar.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

gently caress dude, no one deserves to have to live in Hoboken. Or Newark. Or Jersey City. Or anywhere in Jersey that has PATH service available to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No wonder like half of Millennials live at home.

There's no loving affordable housing.

• Locked thread