Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

This is just stupid. this is garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I can eat two sandwiches at the same time op

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.
I slap around my Johnson with gourmet corned beef slices all the time before preparing my weekly sandwich feast. It's important to ensure the beef isn't sliced too thin, of course: just thick enough so you are left with a nice, savory, tasty film of the corned beef on your tongue and also all over your junk.

Glad I'm not the only one, OP. It's a privileged lifestyle we lead, you have to admit.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
I carved a vagina and rear end in a top hat into half a ham. I made the bone the butthole cause anal is gross and weird.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Never lunchmeat, but I did get hollandaise on my nutsack this morning.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
thinking back on the life ive lead id say almost definitely, although i dont recall a specific occasion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I can eat two sandwiches at the same time op

when i'm making a sandwich my dick looks like a clotheshorse and guess what, someone just did ham laundry

• Locked thread