Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
what do you have to do for your punishment to be abandonment on bear mountain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll bring you there without any need for high jinks.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Swan Curry posted:

According to OP, throw rocks at cars

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Swan Curry posted:

Throw rocks at cars and a river, according to the story.
Can't really blame the parents here, only animals throw rocks.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
How else they gonna learn?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

My parents fed me to bears as a kid and I turned out fine, I don't see why I shouldn't do the same with my child

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there is actually an anime airing this season about a chill talking bear and a pagan priestess who is terrible at life. it is kind of disappointing.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
The dad must now beg for forgiveness via sepukku or live with much shame.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
kid is in a shallow grave somewhere completely different

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

wait a minute, I thought Japan didn't have a standing army?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

SciFiDownBeat posted:

They have a "self defense force"

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

SciFiDownBeat posted:

They have a Self Defense Force, but they're prohibited from initiating conflict..... it's as stupid as it sounds.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Well if they threw rocks at him to see how he liked it, they would definitely have been on the news

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

SciFiDownBeat posted:

they have one which is only for self defense. it is worthless for even that much, but some hawks want to legalize declaring war again.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

Rasta_Al posted:

They have a Self Defense Force, but they're prohibited from initiating conflict..... it's as stupid as it sounds.

Russia showing up on your doorstep one day with a million people armed is bound to make ya cautious. Or, if china is looking for revenge, justifiably paranoid.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Philosopher King posted:

Russia showing up on your doorstep one day with a million people armed is bound to make ya cautious. Or, if china is looking for revenge, justifiably paranoid.

nah, the existence of the sdf was included in the constitution we wrote for them.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

oh dope posted:

kid is in a shallow grave somewhere completely different

Speaking of shallow graves: Frog Boys! They were a group of five South Korean boys who disappeared on March 26, 1991. The boys had gone to nearby Mount Waryong to catch frogs but never returned. Their bodies were found 11 years later. However....

Wikipedia posted:

In 2002, a man searching for acorns discovered their bodies in an area of the mountain that had already been searched. He first reported the remains via an anonymous phone call. Initially, the police stated that they thought the boys had died of hypothermia. However, the parents did not accept that conclusion and demanded a full investigation. The families questioned the conclusion that the boys had simply died after getting lost due to the oddities of the boys' clothes being found tied in knots and of their bodies being found a short distance from the village in an area the boys knew very well. Forensic experts discovered that the boys had been murdered with repeated blows to the head and that one had been shot in the head with a shotgun.

I'm guessing mom and dad murdered their son and left him on Bear Mountain. RIP in peace little JPN boy :(

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

Serious Frolicking posted:

nah, the existence of the sdf was included in the constitution we wrote for them.

Behold our babby. If they act up send all of japan to bear murder mountain

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Philosopher King posted:

Behold our babby. If they act up send all of japan to bear murder mountain

it doesnt really matter if they make declaring war legal in japan again. despite their modern arsenal any place japan would be inclined to invade would push their poo poo in. the sdf is amazingly worthless.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
And so the little boy entered the bears home. What did he see! Why, three pairs of soiled panties. He went up the first pair of panties, inhaled deeply, and said "Oh me, oh my! These panties smell brand new." Then the little boy went to the next pair of panties and took a big sniff. "Fiddle dee dee! These panties are far too rank! The gusset is almost worn through." Then at last the little boy went to the last pair of panties, and drunk deep of the heady crotch-vapors. "Oh joy! These panties smell just right! Not too fresh, not too many skidmarks. JUST RIGHT!"

But suddenly the door opened, and in burst the three bears. "WHO'S BEEN PERVING ON OUR PANTIES!" said Papa Bear. Mama Bear shouted "Oh.... oh god. I can never feel safe here again. We have to move!" And little baby bear quietly snuck away to collect the pot of honey the little boy had left for him, as they were in collusion together running a used-panties mail-order service out of Osaka for the last six years.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

it doesnt really matter if they make declaring war legal in japan again. despite their modern arsenal any place japan would be inclined to invade would push their poo poo in. the sdf is amazingly worthless.

Aren't the politicians that are mostly pushing for abandoning the current constitution largely war crime deniers?

Gotta love it.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Well I mean, you gotta have some kind of army. Every country needs a place to send their stupid rednecks.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The Ballad of Kumayama

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

notZaar posted:

Well I mean, you gotta have some kind of army. Every country needs a place to send their stupid rednecks.

japan has negative population growth. they dont need to send all their angry young men to war, as their toxic cultural institutions are doing a very good job of getting rid of all the young people already. plus, they loving hate the very idea of immigration, so without some huge changes they are ideologically opposed to japan is on an unstoppable downward spiral. they wont even let in immigrants to take care of their enormous and unwanted elderly population, to the extent that building robots to do that job is seen as a good idea.

but hey, the anime supply remains steady.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Throwing rocks at cars and people loving owns. This kid rules. 20 bucks says he descends from the mountain astride amighty bear steed, leading an army of bears, throwing rocks at stupid fuckers while bears maul them.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

japan has negative population growth. they dont need to send all their angry young men to war, as their toxic cultural institutions are doing a very good job of getting rid of all the young people already. plus, they loving hate the very idea of immigration, so without some huge changes they are ideologically opposed to japan is on an unstoppable downward spiral. they wont even let in immigrants to take care of their enormous and unwanted elderly population, to the extent that building robots to do that job is seen as a good idea.

but hey, the anime supply remains steady.

I hope Platinum Games will be okay.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
This wouldn't have happened if the boy had a 刀( japanese sword)!

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
"Bear infestation" sounds like something that maybe someone should do something about? :shrug:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

"Bear infestation" sounds like something that maybe someone should do something about? :shrug:

Sounds like a job for Twink Squad

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
What if the bear is really sexy? Like that gorilla all the girls were eyeing up before. Maybe if this bear is sexy they will forgive it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
handsome bear, you say?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The Punishing Ranger! Handsome Bear!

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
This is like the set up to a Junji Ito comic. They will find some bear in the kids clothes and when they kill it and cut it open it will be like the kid as an old man in like a weird fetus sac and before he dies he will cry for his parents.

That is best case.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

wasn't that harsh

plenty of parents in the US beat their kids to dead for dumb poo poo

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Japan is pretty good at making tough individuals I guess (when it works) but collectively they seem to have been failing for decades now.

The fact that they closed themselves off from the rest of the world for years and years because 'not Japan' until finally the US came up with modern (at the time) warships and cannons and went 'open your markets douches' is hilarious to me.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Tuxedo Gin posted:

wasn't that harsh

plenty of parents in the US beat their kids to dead for dumb poo poo

it was definitely dumb though

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Casimir Radon posted:

They probably just killed him and are wasting everyone's time now.

"also I heard a bear saying he'd beat a kid to death if he kept whining all the time? not me, though, but I mean, like a really big bear said that."

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
Can the woods really be "bear-infested?" I mean, it's the loving woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I don't think you can have guns in Japan so I have this mental image of a hillbilly perched atop a building... brooding:

"This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say."

• Locked thread