Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Looks like Ronald is a big fail baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Its almost like scoring is an important component of football and if youre bad at that then welp theres only só much you can do.seriously every other month Ronaldo is legit the best footballer on the planet,but part of being a professional at,well,everything is recognizing the t hings you do well and the things you dont do well.only a guy who thinks himself above the team can keep taking free kicks when hes absolutelly poo poo at them. I can live with Ronaldo doing zero defensive work.If i try Real hard i can understand him not contributing to build up play or his shortness of sight of always having to shoot at goal regardless if theres any teamates in better position. But be a professional and a leader and recognize when you're having a bad night ,try diferent things,help in another way,difer to other people. For 60 minutes every ball that wound up on his feet was a lost ball.gently caress thats too many words for this poo poo team.

Also Moutinho out,Sanches in.

Ronald is worse than both Messi and Suarez. He's also somehow less likeable

• Locked thread