Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013

Veskit posted:

Hopefully we do what Nashville did to us and win our home games. Going to be tough though, but defensive matchups have killed us so hinge ice should be good.

Either way wow what a fun ride!!!

if they roll out Dillon-Polak again next game just forfeit instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

conor is the on.ly good boy on a team of goons

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Revol posted:

I am so glad it Sheary got that. He's been so good this year, he is overflowing with potential, but he hasn't seen the kind of finishing success you would expect with that potential.

If I was told that a Pens rookie would have six playoff goals, I'd go Sheary, not Rust.

theyve both been so good. its nice and super cool

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

I hope the Sharks get swept, so they can continue their proud history of never winning a Stanley cup finals game

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

Ginette Reno posted:

It's hard as gently caress to win in San Jose this year not withstanding so pretty happy to defend dat home ice

Before the series started, I predicted to myself that this series would have two potential outcomes. If the first two games were split, then the series will go the distance. But if the Penguins are able to hold home advantage with a 2-0 lead, then I've felt very strongly that they will win the cup at home ice Game 5. They're going to steal one of the next two games, and if that happens, I just can't see this team losing a Cup clinching game on home ice.

AAB posted:

theyve both been so good. its nice and super cool

Yeah, that isn't any kind of knock against Rust, it's just that Sheary has been the kind of guy you'd expect to really break out.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Veskit posted:

Hopefully we do what Nashville did to us and win our home games. Going to be tough though, but defensive matchups have killed us so hinge ice should be good.

Either way wow what a fun ride!!!

Yeah this is true, as much as the Sharks sucked at home this year being able to target Cole/Lovejoy with their two really good forward lines should be a big advantage for them.

Still they are probably going to have to sweep the next two at home to make this a series.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

I hope the Sharks get swept, so they can continue their proud history of never winning a Stanley cup finals game

If they do get a win, I can see the lone flag hanging from the rafters: "2016 Stanley Cup Final Game 4 Winner"

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

DrunkPanda posted:

A+

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

DrunkPanda posted:

The Caps, Panthers, and Blues never have either :laugh:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Pens fans outside the Arena trolling both postgame shows with dedication

• Locked thread