Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Now that you can claim to be whatever gender you want and Obama will defend it for you, why isn't everyone getting ready to change all their insurances to get the best rates?

Lady drivers pay less in auto insurance, and significantly less for term life insurance. Men are also subject to longer prison sentences for the same crimes when compared to female offenders.

Even better, when companies decline to change your gender, or still charge you the same rate as before, you can sue them for discrimination and make even more money!

What other ways can we exploit the system and bring the house of cards that is capitalism crashing down GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Because I don't feel like a different gender on the inside and no one is abusing trans loopholes to poo poo in the woman's room you idiot.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i woULD like to save some money on insurance but i dont really want to chop my dick off. its tempting though, gonna think it over a bit

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
That being said I can be a man who wears a bra. That's not really your concern :colbert:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

*saves time by not reading ops post*

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I'm going to tie a rubber alien facehugger toy to my groin then DEMAND my doctor perform my free pap-smear

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
quality posting

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
punch my girlfriend in the face and do less time in a cleaner prison

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

Because I don't feel like a different gender on the inside and no one is abusing trans loopholes to poo poo in the woman's room you idiot.

point the first, women's restrooms are disgusting and no one wants to poop in them, not even ladies. point the second i'm a goddamn genius

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
eat one of those foam things which expand when placed in water.

show the 'baby bump' off as it slowly expands in my stomach.

take 9 months paid maternity leave.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jeff Sichoe posted:

this right here, million dollar idea

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Windows 98 posted:

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Jeff Sichoe posted:

almost positive this is someones fetish, and i would like to subscribe to their zine

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tectonis posted:

almost positive this is someones fetish, and i would like to subscribe to their zine

now they have live journals and geocities pages

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Celluloid Sam posted:

this right here, million dollar idea

bing bing bong bong. So simple!

Also, women who want to be paid more should tell their bosses that they're men.
We got this whole sham of a "society" jumpin to our tune now ladymen!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I can't wait for insurance companies to start charging people with fraud who sign up as a female but live their day to day lives as a male.

Also, how do women pay less for car insurance? That doesn't make any sense!

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

bing bing bong bong. So simple!

Also, women who want to be paid more should tell their bosses that they're men.
We got this whole sham of a "society" jumpin to our tune now ladymen!

hadn't even thought of ladies claiming to be men for more pay. I love it, bleed the corporations! smashthestate!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I can't wait for insurance companies to start charging people with fraud who sign up as a female but live their day to day lives as a male.

Also, how do women pay less for car insurance? That doesn't make any sense!

Because every time a guy peeps me as i'm walking down the street, he's too busy checking out my baby bump to keep h is eyes on the road. is why.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Windows 98 posted:

id piss in the women's restroom if they ever had shorter lines at football games or concerts but they never do

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

haha im gonna watch lifetime now and they cant stop me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Parallax Scroll posted:

haha im gonna watch lifetime now and they cant stop me

Not near my wife and daughter and sister and mom and aunt your not!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yupper, just install one of those bone heaters in your tailbone and you can slip a little carbon structure right through the pores and you'll be growing a pussy in no time!

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yupper, just install one of those bone heaters in your tailbone and you can slip a little carbon structure right through the pores and you'll be growing a pussy in no time!

As Caitlyn has shown you don't need to go the full dongless route, just tuck it back and you're good to grift.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

i installed my bone heater in your moms tailbone and a carbon based pussy grew

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

is there like a wikihow for this

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
It is estimated that about 0.005% to 0.014% of males and 0.002% to 0.003% of females would be diagnosed with gender dysphoria, based on current diagnostic criteria.

Sorry guys looks like we used up our tranny quota, heres all ur dicks back please reattach

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Jeff Sichoe posted:

It is estimated that about 0.005% to 0.014% of males and 0.002% to 0.003% of females would be diagnosed with gender dysphoria, based on current diagnostic criteria.

Sorry guys looks like we used up our tranny quota, heres all ur dicks back please reattach

please adjust that to Internet posters plz

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
sorry it took so long to get back to you but I crunched the numbers and our z13 crashed :(

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

What stops you from marking different genders on different forms and applications? Serious question

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
nothing.

you are what you choose to identify as at that particular moment

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Tectonis posted:

As Caitlyn has shown you don't need to go the full dongless route, just tuck it back and you're good to grift.

I bet he doesn't even tuck while at home/not in front of a camera. Lazy, lazy.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

phasmid posted:

I bet he doesn't even tuck while at home/not in front of a camera. Lazy, lazy.

Cishetscum can't even use the right pronouns.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
There was a thread in gbs about Twitter or something with some dudes with neck beards claiming to be mtf I hope they were just doing it for attention because being mtf and not even bothering to shave your greasy beard is just shameful. We're talking weeks of growth here at least

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Tectonis posted:

Cishetscum can't even use the right pronouns.

Don't scumshame, goon xir.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

At menards!

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Berious posted:

There was a thread in gbs about Twitter or something with some dudes with neck beards claiming to be mtf I hope they were just doing it for attention because being mtf and not even bothering to shave your greasy beard is just shameful. We're talking weeks of growth here at least

Sorry not everyone has the time to try and "pass", please don't enforce your beauty standards on others.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Isn't she becoming a he again?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Parallax Scroll posted:

i woULD like to save some money on insurance but i dont really want to chop my dick off. its tempting though, gonna think it over a bit

surely a blood test that proves im a low testosterone zeta male should be reasonable enough to prove to my car insurance company that i would never drag race or even go on a highway with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Tectonis posted:

point the first, women's restrooms are disgusting and no one wants to poop in them, not even ladies. point the second i'm a goddamn genius

These are both true and windows98 is a bad poster so don't worry what xir thinks of you or your ideas

• Locked thread