Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Windows 98 posted:

Because I don't feel like a different gender on the inside and no one is abusing trans loopholes to poo poo in the woman's room you idiot.

I bet there are some people who wanna abuse a trans loophole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm Something Awful Forum user Kuato, and I like to wear women's underwear.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

there was a line at the kum and go so i loudly proclaimed i identified as a woman and at least one person laughed as i slammed the door behind me and drew dicks on the inside wall of the womans shitter

im what you might call 'the office cutup'

LOL!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I sell the identity of my gender fluid at the sperm bank :10bux: :20bux: :10bux:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i think some of you are posting out of anger instead of joy.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont know what anger is please explain it in words that are quite small less than seven letters I would prefer

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

i dont know what anger is please explain it in words that are quite small less than seven letters I would prefer

It when u mad

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no I am fairly certain that is the experience known as mania or in some cases neurotic or psychotic I suppose

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i think some of you are posting out of anger instead of joy.

I'm a complex emotional being so it could be both.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I was told I could be anything I want to be when I grow up and I want to be a lesbian and no one is going to tell me otherwise.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I call this post "The Tectonis Paradox" by William Shatner available on Amazon and Audible.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Parallax Scroll posted:

i woULD like to save some money on insurance but i dont really want to chop my dick off. its tempting though, gonna think it over a bit

Just dont chop your dick stupid. You think i actually hurt my back just to get disability?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tectonis posted:

I'm a complex emotional being so it could be both.

Sounds pretty feminine to me, must be that woman brain you got

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

boom boom boom posted:

I bet there are some people who wanna abuse a trans loophole

:a2m:

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Mange Mite posted:

Sounds pretty feminine to me, must be that woman brain you got

:bigtran:

Are there any transsexual brain studies that use 50+ individuals that have never been on hormone replacement therapy?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Can I identify as a Huey?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Crowsbeak posted:

Can I identify as a Huey?

The helicopter or the duck?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

yes you cishet bigot

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Windows 98 posted:

Because I don't feel like a different gender on the inside and no one is abusing trans loopholes to poo poo in the woman's room you idiot.

i am

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

extra stout posted:

surely a blood test that proves im a low testosterone zeta male should be reasonable enough to prove to my car insurance company that i would never drag race or even go on a highway with it

Yeah, but that does put u at more risk of Elliot Rogering, and I don't know if an insurance company has to pay out if you intentionally run ur car into a line of ppl outside a nightclub.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I identify as poverty ghost.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Harrower posted:

to prove that i am not a bigot i will tell you to stay safe

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Mange Mite posted:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Parallax Scroll posted:

to prove that i am not a bigot i will tell you to stay safe

I don't think he's actually a Poverty Ghost, but I'll tell him to stay safe so my liberal friends won't think I'm a bigot

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I call this post "The Tectonis Transaction" by EL James, with a foreward by Caitlyn Jenner

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Pretty sure more than one UK car insurance stopped their lower rates for women on the excuse that it was sexist. Nothing will get cheaper, the game is rigged. Which loving sucks, I tried to run that scam and these periods are loving killing me.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I do not need to be told to stay safe but it is very encouraging and helpful. Thank you for your kindness.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

Not near my wife and daughter and sister and mom and aunt your not!

so ask her to leave the room

bam roasted.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Harrower posted:

Harrower posted:

I do not need to be told to stay safe but it is very encouraging and helpful. Thank you for your kindness.

Wait until the transmortality community hears about this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

so ask her to leave the room

bam roasted.

haha

• Locked thread