Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
You awaken a TV genie who gives you one TV wish. It can effect just one show or channel or genre, or all TV everywhere. What do you use your one wish on?

Here's mine: No television show will ever again feature a scene where an adult who has lost track of a child wanders around yelling that child's name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Escobarbarian posted:

that I get to be in charge of it

*TV Genie gives you the remote*

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dresh posted:

All the CW DC shows actually become good and well plotted.

I'm sorry, that is beyond the TV Genie's power.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Yer Burnt posted:

That people carry and drink from coffee cups like there's actually liquid in them. All the acting awards to whoever can carry out this seemingly impossible task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpEUNn5a0rE

Jesus Christ

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Tiggum posted:

I don't understand why they don't just put something in the cup. You don't have to actually drink it.

Because putting liquid in there is increasing the odds of an accident for no reason, and nobdoy's gonna buy special weighted coffee cups, because, and this is the most important part

Factor Mystic posted:

nobody cares.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Tiggum posted:

They're opaque cups with lids. Just put some sand or rocks or something in there so it has some weight.

Rocks could shift and cause noise, sand could spill, and, most importantly of all

Factor Mystic posted:

nobody cares.

If the level of liquid in the cup wouldn't match the amount supposedly drunk in the scene. And then we'd have weirdos making youtube videos about how TV shows will have a character take a sip from a cup of coffee, then the next shot it's almost empty, then it's 3/4 quarters full,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I got another one

For that Guillermo Del Toro live-action adaptation of Monster for HBO to actually exist

• Locked thread