Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mercrom posted:

there is no division you are all idiot americans sorry

well let's get on with it then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

gnarlyhotep posted:

At some point there's going to be another civil war, or something like it

Because the division between complete idiot Americans and the rest of us is getting pretty big

I'm looking forward to it

This is pretty funny coming a middle aged guy living with his mom or am I thinking of someone else

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Immortan posted:

This is pretty funny coming a middle aged guy living with his mom or am I thinking of someone else

yes I am a middle aged guy living with my mom

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

nah she's more :boom: but I understand where you're coming from

I just wanted an excuse to use :btroll: its way underused and one of the best smilie classics

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mdm posted:

I just wanted an excuse to use :btroll: its way underused and one of the best smilie classics

I get it

I've always liked :pram: because it doesn't seem to have any meaning at all

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

RVWinkle posted:

I can't decide if Trump will turn the US into a post apocalypse or if it will be some sort of cyber punk sprawl like in Neuromancer. Either way, those are my two favorite video game settings so I'm legitimately hyped.

You will probably get the worst of both worlds. It will be copper-alloyed-fake-gold-plating TrumpBloks on the edge of a dust bowl.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Immortan posted:

That's like every goon though

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Facebook Aunt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

He'll make america great by bringing back waterboarding and worse than waterboarding.

lol

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

gnarlyhotep posted:

Because the division between complete idiot Americans and the rest of us is getting pretty big

The problem being that Complete Idiot America owns, like, 8 or 9 guns per person, and Regular America only owns 3 or 4.

Advantageous
Apr 8, 2012

He will bathe the world in nuclear fire and cure the human condition.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

genesplicer posted:

The problem being that Complete Idiot America owns, like, 8 or 9 guns per person, and Regular America only owns 3 or 4.

You can only shoot one at a time.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

Moofnote: Liberal and idiot is interchangeable

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Advantageous posted:

He will bathe the world in nuclear fire and cure the human condition.

A progressive's wet dream?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
When did liberal become a bad word?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
like 20 years ago

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've come 180 on Trump becoming president, gently caress it, corruption is so deep seeded at this point why not have some fun as we circle the drain?

I'm not even American, but I assume Canadians will benefit from this rootin' tootin' good time as the official little brother.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Gaunab posted:

When did liberal become a bad word?

Carter administration

neddle
May 4, 2004
"Eight hours later they brought her up by mule"!
Forgive me for possibly being misinformed by the British media BUT aren't his main policy objectives:

America winning
Unrestricted hairspray usage in concealed (sic) apartments?

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015

Shadow0 posted:

12 or 70 (whichever is funnier). The Great Wall of Trump doubles the effect of walls with cities that have them, doubles the combat strength against barbarians (Muslims), becomes a tourist attraction, and triggers a Golden Age for America.

I love this forum.

Never far from a gaming reference. I for one can't wait for his character in Civ 6 :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I get it

I've always liked :pram: because it doesn't seem to have any meaning at all

you don't know who pram is?

• Locked thread